11

Y/N sat down on her chair. She suddenly felt pain in her chest. "What is wrong with me...." She sighed.

She took the files but dazed. "He had a girlfriend.... why didn't he say so?" Y/N sighed.

She tried to work as powerful as everyday but failed. Yeonjun would come to her mind every now and then.

"Why am I thinking about him anyway!" Y/N sighed. She stood up to get a cup of coffee when Soo Ah walked over to her.

"Bring me coffee." She said in a disrespectful tone. Y/N rolled her eyes and went to prepare coffee, she was already in enough problems with Yeonjun and didn't want anymore from his girlfriend.

She handed the cup to Soo Ah. "Wait." Soo Ah said. Y/N turned around while smiling.

Soo Ah looked at her from head to toes in a sarcastic way.

"What is your relationship with Yeonjun?" Soo Ah asked. "It's a work relationship. He is my boss and I am his secretary, nothing more." Y/N said.

 "Well of course it will be nothing more than that I mean look at how ugly you are! But if in chance I find out something is going on between you two, you will regret it." Soo Ah said.

Y/N only gave her a smile and returned to her desk to continue working. Sometime passed while Yeonjun didn't call or ask for something unlike everyday while Soo Ah remained in her place talking about nonsense with a friend on the phone for almost two hours.

It was break time and Jaehyun came to Y/N desk. "Did you eat yet?" Jaehyun asked as he walked in. " No, shall we go now?" Y/N asked. Soo Ah laughed as she saw them both.

"Are two dating? You fit each other perfectly." Soo Ah said. "Do you have a problem with that?" Jaehyun asked, his eyes were very scary. He held Y/N's hand and walked out.

" Since when did she stay in Yeonjun's office?" Jaehyun asked. "Jae.... my hand..." Y/N said.

"Oh, I am sorry....." Jaehyun said as he let go off Y/N's hand. "She have been there since the morning, who is she anyway?" Y/N asked. Jaehyun breathed heavily as he tried to calm down.

" I'll tell you all about it over coffee, it's time for you to know the whole story of who changed the bright happy Yeonjun into a cold sad person." Jaehyun said. The both went to a cafe and ordered some food.

"At school, Yeonjun was the most popular and handsome boy, he was every girls first love." Jaehyun said. Y/N tried to keep her laugh but failed. " I bet..." She laughed.

" Well it was all like that until he met Soo Ah, the beauty of the school. The both admired each other and started dating. Yeonjun loved her too much that he was about to go insane." Jaehyun said.

He stopped for a while as he held the fork strongly. " She cheated at him, not only with one boy, not only with two or three, she was a real slu**" Jaehyun said, he had the dead look in his eyes.