15

"This is the room I told you about." The lady said as she showed Y/N around. "One bathroom, one bedroom, one kitchen and a living room. I already told you about the price." The lady said.

"This is great, I will rent it. When can I move?" Y/N asked. "Tomorrow." The lady said. "Let's go and talk about the contract over coffee." The lady said.

Y/N smiled as she signed the contract, she felt sad too. "So I won't be boxes girl again...." Y/N whispered.

"Did you say anything?" The lady asked. "Um... no! Anyway I'll move in tomorrow." Y/N said.

Y/N stood waiting for the bus while looking at her phone. "Shall I text him or not....." Y/N sighed.

"Guys I need to tell you something important today. Make sure to come and eat dinner."

Y/N went to the supermarket and made sure to buy the best quality ingredients since it will be her last dinner with the guys.

"It will be 250$" The lady said. Y/N handed her card. "It won't work..." The lady said.

"Take this." A voice said. Y/N turned around to see Yeonjun. "What are you doing here?" Y/N asked.

" I was passing by and felt thirsty." Yeonjun said. "Where is the water?" Y/N asked. "I was about to take it. I will see you tonight I guess?" Yeonjun said. He quickly left.

Y/N felt a bit upset and held all the bags. She took the bus and returned home. The place where she will stay in for the last time.

"Where were you? Can't you tell the important thing now? You know I am impatient." Jaehyun said.

Y/N entered the kitchen and started cooking ignoring Jaehyun.

"Are you making a feast?" Jaehyun asked. "You will have the best dinner tonight! If you don't keep interrupting me...." Y/N said.

"Okay, I will wait for it." Jaehyun said with a smile. He returned back to his room.

Y/N was cutting the vegetables. Yeonjun suddenly opened the door and entered.

"You are ho- OUCH!" Y/N winced in pain when she cut her finger instead.

Yeonjun quickly ran toward her and held her hand. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" Yeonjun asked.

"It's okay I can-" "Wait here, I will bring the aid kit." Yeonjun said.

He went to his room and returned back. He cleaned the cut and placed a bandage over it. "Be careful next time please." Yeonjun said. Things got awkward as no one said anything after it. 

Yeonjun quickly went to his room while Y/N continued cooking.

"What? Are you saying among all people out there this girl is my sister??" Soo Ah shouted as she threw the papers off the table.