1

Y/N cried as she drank the last bottle of soju. She was waiting for the acceptance letter so that she can get her new job.

Y/N looked at the clock. "It's already twelve o'clock..... I didn't pass it." Y/N said as more tears slipped through her face.

She looked at her phone screen, her photo with her boyfriend, that jerk who cheated on her although she gave him everything.

She looked at her surroundings. She saw a frame for a photo of her and her best friend. A real witch who asked Y/N to help her with make up so that she would cheat with Y/N's boyfriend.

Y/N threw her phone and started crying loudly. She was left with debt, broken heart, and sadness. She threw her phone as she was ready to put an end to her life.

Y/N stood up on a chair as she placed a rope around her neck. "Mom.... I am so sorry....." Y/N cried as she kicked the chair.

She was struggling to breathe, little by little her soul started to leave her body. All her memories, sad and happy ones, flew back to her.

"Mom, can I eat in there? The food is really delicious!'' 

''What are you?" "I am fortune teller." "What will my life be like?" "You will find the one who takes care of you. Lucky you, he is very sweet."

"Let's date, I am actually into you. I promise to love only you!"

"Y/N congratulation " I am sure you will get a boyfriend soon!"

"op-" "You are beautiful.." "How could you cheat on me with my best friend?" "I don't love you anymore.."

"Listen, pay your debt in a week or I am kicking you out of here."

"If you don't get a message by twelve o'clock then you might not be accepted."

"What a short sad life." Y/N thought. Before she finally closed her eyes she saw a boy. 

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" 

"You know all about me! This makes me uncomfortable as hell." 

"Y/N!"

Y/N woke up to see herself on the ground. "Did I already die?" Y/N wondered as she got up. She looked above her, the rope was torn even before she actually died.

Y/N sighed as she got up. " I even failed at death..." Y/N laughed. She went into her bedroom and changed her clothes. Y/N decided to get a new job, the time to pay her debt was soon anyway.

Y/N looked at the grey sky as she was walking, this was her ideal weather. She admired every little thing as she walked around.

Yeonjun was rushing as he was late for his meeting. "Aish..... why was it moved to 12 pm?" Yeonjun said as he looked at his clock. Just when he was having his lunch break, he was called and told that the meeting was moved to 12 pm instead of 3 pm.