6

Jaehyun ran toward Yeonjun as he saw him approaching. "Did you find Y/N?" Jaehyun asked. Yeonjun just ignored him and walked away.

Soon Y/N walked toward Jaehyun and hugged him. "Are you alright? Did you get hurt anywhere???" Jaehyun asked as he cubed Y/N's face. She immediately started crying.

Jaehyun hugged Y/N as he tried to calm her down. "I felt very scared!" Y/N cried. "It's okay now.... you are safe." Jaehyun said.

He took of his jacket and placed it on Y/N and then held her hand and took her to the car.

This time Yeonjun sat in the back while Y/N sat beside Jaehyun. The drive toward the hotel was quiet as no one spoke.

"Y/N I am sorry for what happened today..." Jaehyun said. "It's okay, it's my fault by the way." Y/N said.

"Did anything happen to Yeonjun?" Jaehyun asked, his facial expressions were now serious. ''He triped and was about to fall from a cliff but I kind off helped him.'' Y/N said. Jaehyun sighed as he held his head.

"Anyway go and rest now. If you need anything, call me? Okay!" Jaehyun said as he left. Y/N entered her room, took a bath and slept.

Jaehyun returned to his room to see Yeonjun packing his bags. "Where are you going?" Jaehyun asked. "I am going home." Yeonjun said as he walked but Jaehyun held his arm.

"Why didn't you tell me about the cliff? Do you know how am I freaking angry to hear it from someone else!" Jaehyun shouted.

"Then stop bothering me now." Yeonjun said as he removed Jaehyun's arm and left.

The next morning:

Y/N waited in front of the car until Jaehyun arrived. "How are you feeling today?" Jaehyun asked. ''I am fine....." Y/N said as she looked around. "Where is Yeonjun?" She asked.

"He left yesterday." Jaehyun said. Y/N seemed a bit upset but later on smiled as she rode along with Jaehyun and went to the meeting.

After the meeting:

"Y/N want to eat lunch with me? It's my turn to treat you." Jaehyun said. Y/N smiled as she nodded.

"You did very well on the meeting." Y/N said. "It is very hard, isn't it?" Jaehyun said. The both laughed and talked for a while.

Jaehyun insisted on driving Y/N home but she was nervous because she was going to live with Yeonjun again.

Y/N parted with Jaehyun and entered the house. "Yeonjun, are you there?" Y/N said as she entered. She walked around but saw no trace for him.

Yeonjun sighed as he was taking a shower, all what happened yesterday made him angry.

"Are you upset with me?" Y/N asked as Yeonjun got out of the shower. "You little demon! Go away!!" Yeonjun shouted as he threw his towel on Y/N, her image disappeared.