4

Yeonjun looked at Y/N fiercely as he only held his spoon. Y/N got annoyed and sighed. "Won't you eat your food?" Y/N asked.

"Look at those demon eyes plotting something...." Yeonjun said. Y/N sighed and continued eating.

 She soon finished and got up to wash the dishes.

"Are you eating well? These are the details for the trip. Sleep tight."

Y/N smiled as she read the message. "What are you doing? Slacking is not accepted." Yeonjun suddenly appeared out of no where.

Y/N gasped as she saw him. "You scared me! What is it now?" Y/N sighed.

Jaehyun smiled as he sent the text and got out of his car while holding a bag of drinks. He thought that drinking with his best friend would be great today.

Jaehyun stood in front of the door and rang the bell.

"Who would come in this late hour?" Y/N sighed as she walked to see who was knocking, she gasped. "What is it?" Yeonjun asked. He walked and gasped too, Jaehyun.

"What are you doing here?" Yeonjun asked as he called Jaehyun. "I am here to have a drink, is it a problem?" Jaehyun asked. "Wait a bit." Yeonjun said and ended the call.

He turned in circles as he wondered what to do.

"Will you let him in?" Y/N asked. "What shall I do!!" Yeonjun cried. There was a sound and Jaehyun entered.

"I knew you might not let me in so I memorized the passco-" Jaehyun dropped the drinks that were in his heads and gasped. "Y/N?" Jaehyun asked.

"Um.... we need to talk." Yeonjun said.

Yeonjun told Jaehyun about Y/N's issue as she prepared some drinks and snacks.

"Oh my god this is horrible! You must have suffered a lot alone." Jaehyun said as he held Y/N's hands.

"But why work here? You can stay at my home without doing anything you know." Jaehyun said. "It isn't like you to let anyone stay at your home." Yeonjun said. "Y/N isn't anyone and it isn't like you to let even your best friend stay at your home." Jaehyun said.

"I need someone to clean the house for me." Yeonjun said as he took a sip of his drink. "Any way, Y/N please inform me if you need anything, I'll be there for you." Jaehyun said. "I'll, thank you." Y/N said.

The three soon started to drink and eventually got drank. "I'll return to my room now, call me if you need anything." Y/N said as she yawned.

"Yeonjun.... I think I fell in love." Jaehyun said as he fell down on top of Yeonjun. "Get off, I am not a gay." Yeonjun said as he pushed Jaehyun.

Y/N got out after removing the side effects of being drunk and saw how bad the condition of the boys was.

"I need to help Jaehyun...'' Y/N thought as she smiled, it was a chance for her to be close to Jaehyun.

She helped him going down and ordered a driver to drive him home.

"Please drive him safe...." Y/N said. She then turned around to see Yeonjun. "Did he leave?" Yeonjun asked. Y/N nodded. "Let's go back now. It's cold outside." Yeonjun said as he crossed his hands.

"What?" Y/N asked. "Come on! I am leaving." Yeonjun said. "Wait for me!" Y/N said as she ran to catch up with Yeonjun.

 "Do you want me to make a soup to help you?" Y/N asked. "Are you plotting something?" Yeonjun asked.

The both continued talking and got to sleep after.

The next day was normal as Jaehyun became closer to Y/N. Yeonjun acted as his mean self.