5

Jaehyun looked around but found no sign for Yeonjun. "Did he go to the room already?" Jaehyun sighed.

Yeonjun was lying on the bed when Jaehyun entered the room. "I searched for you everywhere. Is everything okay?" Jaehyun asked as he placed his bag and stuff down.

Yeonjun only responded with a 'hum'.

"Anyway I am going to eat dinner with Y/N, do you want to join us?" Jaehyun asked. "I don't feel like going, just go and have a lovely dovey date." Yeonjun said.

"Does that bother you?" Jaehyun asked. "Um.. No! Why would I care about that demon?" Yeonjun asked. "Well... That's good cause I think I have got something for Y/N. 

"Anyway if you need anything call me.'' Jaehyun said as he walked out.

"Feelings my foot.... I had it before you......" Yeonjun sighed as he turned around.

"Where is Yeonjun? Isn't he coming??" Y/N asked. Jaehyun nodded. "Well at least we would get a moment of peace. Let's go!" Y/N said.

The both walked through the street as they admired how beautiful it actually was. They talked for a bit until they reached the restaurant. It wasn't that far, only five minutes away from the hotel.

The both sat down and ordered some food. They kept on arguing since both wanted to pay for the meal. "You paid for my meal last time. I should do it now so that you would do it again next time.'' Y/N said. "Deal." Jaehyun smiled.

Soon their order was ready and the both started eating.

"Is this now a date for real?" Y/N thought as she smiled. "Is the food delicious?" Jaehyun asked. 

Y/N nodded.

 "Next time I'll cook you a meal. I am a master chief you know." Jaehyun said.

Y/N raised her spoon as she looked at Jaehyun. "Do you want a taste?" Y/N asked. Jaehyun smiled as he opened his mouth but Yeonjun suddenly appeared and ate instead.

"Why and how the hell are you here?" Y/N asked. "I can be anywhere whenever I want, is that a problem?" Yeonjun asked. "I guess you are feeling fine now." Jaehyun said.

"Fine? I am always fine." Yeonjun said. He called the maid and spent a fine thirty minutes explaining to her how his dish should be like.

"Are you already going?" Yeonjun asked as he saw both Y/N and Jaehyun standing up. " I have to go and check some papers for the meeting tomorrow." Jaehyun said.

"What about you?" Yeonjun asked. "Well...I...''

"I will treat you for a dessert. It's unfortunate Jaehyun won't be joining you." Yeonjun said. "Anyway I will see you tomorrow." Jaehyun said as he waved goodbye and left.

"What are plotting this time?" Y/N asked. "Plotting? You should be grateful instead of treating me like a bad guy! Anyway choose anything you want." Yeonjun said.