8

The next day Y/N woke up feeling dead since she didn't get any sleep. Y/N looked at the mirror and decided to sleep for the rest of the morning.

Yeonjun on the other hand had got better and is feeling all energized. It was Saturday so he decided to chill out and go jogging.

Y/N woke up few minutes later and was fine with the amount of sleep she got. She went to the kitchen and saw a note.

"I am having breakfast outside"

Y/N sighed in relief. "This time is for me to take care of myself'' Y/N thought.

She went into the bathroom, prepared a bubble bath and placed on a mask.

Yeonjun returned home and saw no one around. "Is she still asleep?'' Yeonjun thought.

Y/N got outside the bathroom while wearing her towel only. She was walking normally until she saw Yeonjun on the other side.

The both screamed loudly as they saw each other. "What are you doing??!!!" Yeonjun shouted. "Look away!" Y/N screamed.

She tried to run quickly but ended up falling. Yeonjun quickly held her before she fell down. The both had few centimetres between their faces.

"YAH!" Y/N hit Yeonjun on his head and ran toward her room and closed the door.

"Even demons would run away if they saw her... ehhh" Yeonjun shivered as he walked back to his room.

Yeonjun sat down and started to revise some papers related to bussiness. He was lost in thinking that when he woke up he noticed that he was drawing the figure of Y/N.

"What the HELL!" Yeonjun tore the paper and threw it away. "She won't even leave my mind!" Yeonjun shouted.

Y/N looked carefully as she walked out of her room. She walked quietly to the kitchen but saw Yeonjun there. She was about to return when Yeonjun held her shoulder.

"Follow me." Yeonjun said. Y/N followed him quietly but had some concerns deep inside.

The both got inside the car. "Where are we going? It is not a business thing since you are wearing casual clothes...." Y/N said. Yeonjun only gave her a quick glance and then started to drive.

The both remained quiet until Yeonjun stopped in front of a shop. 

"Your taste in style is horrible." Yeonjun said. "Why are you saying this..." Y/N sighed. "I am YEONJUN, the greatest fashionista and one of the only 0.111111111% type of rare populaton." Yeonjun said. "Fine fine...." Y/N said as she got out and followed him.

"Hello how can I help you?" One of the workers asked. "I want you to show me the most beautiful dresses you have.'' Yeonjun said. 

The both followed the woman as she showed them around.