13

The next morning the three woke up. Y/N prepared breakfast as usual and the boys fought over who is going to drvie Y/N to work.

" Guys I have a suggestion!" Y/N said. "What is it?" The both asked at the same time. " How about I drive and you sit?" Y/N asked. "Y/N you have to rest? Why tire yourself?" Jaehyun asked. "This is kind of true.... and it's men job to drive!" Yeonjun said.

Y/N rolled her eyes. "It's no ones job to drive the other one, if you want me to drive, I'll drive and if you don't then..... I will take the bus. I am so tired of your childish bickering!" Y/N said.

"Fine, but drive my car." Yeonjun said. "No, you will drive MY car." Jaehyun said. The two started fighting again.

"Guys come on!" Y/N said. "Y/N how about I buy you a new car?" Jaehyun asked. Y/N took both of the keys  from the boys and placed them in her pocket.

"I'll take a bus." Y/N said. The boys followed her quickly and sat each beside her on either side.

Y/N plugged in her headphones so that the boys won't annoy her by their fight. She closed her eyes and went into her own dream land.

"Are you okay?" Jaehyun asked as he saw an old lady struggling while trying to stand up.

He got up and held her hand. "I am still young and full of power, sit here please." Jaehyun said with a smile. The old lady smiled and sat down as she thanked Jaehyun. He looked at Yeonjun and sighed.

 'I'll give up this time only....' Jaehyun thought.

Y/N was wearing a short skirt today which made Yeonjun flustered, he didn't like the way men looked at her.

Y/N head fell on top of Yeonjun's shoulder as she fell asleep. Yeonjun felt curious and took of one of Y/N's headphones to listen to the music she was listening to.

He also took off his coat and covered Y/N's lap with it since her skirt was short.

Yeonjun looked at Y/N'a face and stroke her hair lightly as he smiled, this was his angel that fell from the sky, or more like the angel that fell and pushed him right into the water.

The bus stopped and Yeonjun got off it quickly. Y/N opened her eyes to see herself holding onto a coat. "Are you awake? We reached the company." Jaehyun said.

"Is this Yeonjun's coat?" Y/N asked. Jaehyun nodded. Y/N got off the bus with Jaehyun and headed to the company.

She entered to see that her desk was back in it's place She placed her bag to see a note on her desk with some snacks.

"Boxes girl, fighting"

Y/N smiled as she didn't think that Yeonjun would be that soft one day. She sat down and Yeonjun got out his office.