10

Y/N jumped over the fence of the school and she was followed by her best friends. "Y/N please wait!" Yerien said.

"They won't catch us anyway!" Y/N said as she started to run away from the school. She lost Yerien but continued walking, she was too tired of school.

While Y/N was walking in the street ,she saw a small tents. 

"Fortune telling"

Y/N felt a bit curious so she decided to enter.

She sat down and the old lady turned around and greeted her. "Hello there Y/N." The lady said. "how did you know my name?" Y/N asked as she felt scared. The old lady laughed.

"It's written on your uniform." The lady said. "I want to know my love fortune." Y/N said. The old lady held Y/N hand and examined it.

"Is there a specific boy you love?" The lady asked. "There is... and I think he feels the same way as me." Y/N said as her checks turned red.

" My girl things experienced for the first time never works. It will take a long time and people whom you think you love will stab you hard. The one will come and will be your secret guardian." The lady said.

"Really? I can't believe it." Y/N sad. The lady laughed. "Just wait for it." The lady said. "He will even give you a special thing to show you how much he loves you." 

"How much did it coast?" Y/N asked as she held her purse. "You don't need to pay, it's for free, go and take care of your studying instead." The lady laughed.

Y/N opened her eyes and looked around her. "A dream? Guardian my ass they cheated on me together." Y/N said.

She got up and did her morning routine.

As Y/N was combing her hair, she looked at the window. "She said that my guardian will take time... is it Jaehyun?" Y/N laughed as she covered her face.

"Maybe it's him! Is it finally the time I get rewarded for my good dead?!" Y/N smiled.

Yeonjun opened the door and looked at Y/N rolling on the ground like a lizard. "What the hell are you doing?" Yeonjun asked.

Y/N got up and her checks were burning red. "Why won't you knock the door?" Y/N asked.

" I should have knocked. Anyway where is my breakfast?" Yeonjun asked. "I am about to prepare it...." Y/N said as she placed her hands on Yeonjun's shoulders and smiled.

"Even thought you don't have many good deeds you will find the one.... it will take longer." Y/N said as she walked out and laughed. "She is acting weird.." Yeonjun sighed.

Y/N placed all the food on the table. "Yeonjun food is ready." Y/N said.