9

Jaehyun woke up from his sleep and saw Y/N preparing food. "Do you need any help?" Jaehyun asked. Y/N got a bit shocked, even though Jaehyun had just woke up and had his bed hair and still was in pajamas, he still looked incredibly hot.  Y/N blushed, she turned around quickly.

"You woke up? I am already done so no thanks." Y/N said with a smile trying to hide her blush.. "What is wrong with him making you cook all alone and sleep through it?" Jaehyun sighed.

Y/N prepared the table and called the boys to eat. Jaehyun sat beside Y/N while Yeonjun sat across him.

"You must have worked hard." Jaehyun said. Yeonjun imitated him as he ate.

The both ignored Yeonjun and kept talking. "Jaehyun have some of this." Y/N said as she fed Jaehyun. "It's really delicious." Jaehyun said. He looked at Yeonjun who was enjoying his food.

"It looks like you have been eating well the few last days." Jaehyun said. "I can't believe that you are worried about the food I eat to a extent that makes me sigh...." Yeonjun said in a mocking tone. "Anyway don't think of staying here and leave quickly." Yeonjun said

"What do you mean by that, Y/N doesn't even bother by me here why would you say that?" Jaehyun asked. Yeonjun rolled his eyes as he ignored Jaehyun. Jaehyun decided to the same thing.

"Y/N eat this too." Jaehyun said as he fed Y/N.

A broccoli was thrown at Jaehyun's head. "Hey Yeonjun!" Jaehyun shouted. "You should leave my house while I am speaking kindly... " Yeonjun said.

"You never act with me like this unless I am with Y/N, isn't it weird? Is it because you feel jealous?" Jaehyun asked. "What?" Yeonjun asked. Y/N's eyes widened. Everyone remained silent for five seconds until Y/N got up.

"This is a really childish thing you are doing and I can't stand it. I'll be in my room." Y/N said. "I won't remain silent if you keep acting like this." Jaehyun said. "So shall I throw you a funeral?" Yeonjun asked. Jaehyun took a lettuce and threw at Yeonjun's head.

Yeonjun in exchange held a bread and threw it at Jaehyun. Jaehyun replied him with a potato. The both soon started to take whatever food is in front of them and throw it at each other.

The both held a bowl filled with food and ran all around the house fighting. Jaehyun's bowl was empty so he took the ketchup instead while Yeonjun threatened to throw his bowl at Jaehyun. "If you don't stop now.... I swear to throw all of this over you face!" Yeonjun said. Jaehyun didn't resist and splattered the ketchup on Yeonjun.

Yeonjun held his face and saw the ketchup on it. "You son of......." Yeonjun shouted. He threw all of the meat on his dish to Jaehyun's face. "Come here. Let's do it a man to man." Jaehyun said.

The both held each others collar. Y/N couldn't stand it anymore and went out of her room to stop the two from fighting. She got shocked when she saw all the mess the two made.  "What are you doing while you are best friends? You shouldn't mess with the food!" Y/N shouted. She hit the both and separated them. "My eyes!" "This hurts!" The both shouted.