2

"Is he going to kill me? Will he sell my parts to a gang or something??" Y/N thought as she followed Yeonjun quietly. The both remained silent until Yeonjun stopped walking and Y/N bumped into him.

"Stay here." Yeonjun said as he walked away and entered a shop.

''What the hell is wrong with him? Anyway what am I going to do if I get kicked out...." Y/N sighed.

Yeonjun walked in and the workers bowed. "I need another suit, you can see that my suit is ruined." Yeonjun said. "Okay sir." The woman said as she bowed and went to bring Yeonjun a new suit.

As Yeonjun was fixing his suit, he looked at Y/N from the window. "Can you show me any fancy suits for women?" Yeonjun asked.

The worker took him and showed him around. There was a nice dark blue suit which caught Yeonjun's eyes. "I'll take this." Yeonjun said.

Y/N was standing as she felt tired of the sun rays. ''Hold this." Yeonjun said as he handed Y/N the bag of clothes.

Yeonjun walked back to the car and Y/N followed him back. The both sat down and Yeonjun started the car. "Where is your home?" Yeonjun asked.

"Um...why?" Y/N asked. "Look at your clothes? they aren't suitable for the work! Just think about the companies reputation, what would they say if they saw my workers wearing like this?" Yeonjun said.

"I don't see anything wrong in it.." Y/N said in a quiet tone. "Anyway the bag have a suit. Wear it for the main time until you afford a one." Yeonjun said.

Y/N took a glance at it and gasped. "I can't take it! It's too expensive..." Y/N said as she handed Yeonjun the bag. Yeonjun sighed as he pushed the bag back to Y/N.

"Take it. Don't think of it in a wrong way." Yeonjun said. Y/N told Yeonjun where her house was and he started driving toward her home.

When the both arrived at the apartment they went toward Y/N's room. Y/N walked to see all her items inside a box and thrown out. "What the hell?!" Y/N shouted as she gathered all her items and moved them from the floor.

"I already warned you three times, I won't accept you even if you pay more. Just go out." The landlord said as he closed the door of the room and walked away.

Y/N cried as she continued placing all her items in the boxes. "Hey, box girl." Yeonjun called. "What is it? Can't you see my current situation? Can you leave me alone please." Y/N said as her voice was breaking.

Yeonjun sighed as he bent down and helped Y/N. "What are you doing?" Y/N asked. Yeonjun looked directly at her eyes as he wiped her tears.

"Where will you stay?" Yeonjun asked. "Probably a sauna until I find a studio." Y/N said. Yeonjun sighed as he got up. "That won't do it, are you good at housework and cooking?" Yeonjun asked. Y/N nodded.

"I have a job for you. You can stay at my home as long as you work as a housekeeper." Yeonjun said. Y/N smiled a bit as she felt happy. "When shall I do that?" Y/N asked.