14

Jaehyun threw the dish breaking it into pieces and walked toward Yeonjun and held his collar.

"Accident? What the hell do you mean?" Jaehyun shouted. "I was talking to her when there was a loud crush!" Yeonjun said. He removed Jaehyun's hands and took his jacket.

Yeonjun ran outside searching for Y/N. Jaehyun did the same thing too. "Y/N!"

Yeonjun noticed a crowd of people gathered around something and heard some sirene of ambulance.

Yeonjun pushed the people in front of him and walked to the middle where he saw Y/N lying down.

Yeonjun quickly ran toward her and tried to shake her. "Y/N! Y/N please wake up!" Yeonjun cried. "I love you! Please don't leave me alone! You promised to hold my hand until the end....." 

Yeonjun cried.

 "Why are you doing this.... are you even real to get me into this mess?" Yeonjun cried.

Jaehyun noticed the fuss and walked into the crowd to see his friend in that miserable case.

The ambulance had reached and the medical team got off. "Come on Yeonjun you are making it harder." Jaehyun said. He tried to push his friend away. "No, Y/N don't take her away!" Yeonjun cried trying to reach for Y/N.

"Stop this now!" Jaehyun shouted. "I know it hurts! She is my friend too but we have to wait." Jaehyun said. He left Yeonjun and walked away.

Yeonjun looked around to notice that the he dropped the box that was in his pocket. He picked it up and took out the moon like necklace. 

" Her Guardian....." Yeonjun laughed as he wiped the streaming tears on his face.

Y/N was on top of the ambulance car heading to the hospital. Her vision was blurry and she hardly breathed.

"Ye- onj-n" Y/N closed her eyes again. The staff rushed as they took her to the emergency room.

Jaehyun bought two drinks and sat down beside Yeonjun. " Don't worry about anything, it's my fault that Y/N got into the accident. I left her alone when she was drunk." Jaehyun said.

"No, instead of asking her where she was, I kept on talking nonsense with her....." Yeonjun said. Jaehyun opened his drink and blinked multiple times to remove the tears.

" At the end it's no ones fault. Shall we go and see her?" Jaehyun asked. "You go alone. I can't face her right now....." Yeonjun said. " I won't pressure you. I'll cal you when I get there." Jaehyun said.

Yeonjun waited until Jaehyun's figure disappeared and broke crying. He regretted everything and blamed himself for it.

There was an old lady who sat next to him. She noticed Yeonjun crying and placed a hand on his shoulder.

" Young boy why are you crying? Money? Fame? Reputation?" The old lady asked. "It's nothing." Yeonjun said. He got up.