chapter 10❤

Hritika's alarm furiously rang. Her being in deep sleep couldn't hear any of them, until she felt the noise way too much.

Subconsciously, she tapped the alarm off but strangely felt out of place. She opened her one eye and this wasn't her room or her house and who was this man? Who was this man holding onto Hritika ever so gently while sleeping?

She shrieked in sleep, as she fell off the bed.

Aarav sat up in shock "Whose cat died?"

"Who died?!"

"Someone died?!!!"

Hritika's sleep was completely lost, she cried dramatically holding on to her head.

Aarav completely shook with the chaotic morning, got off bed towards Hritika.

"What has even happened??" He asked, bewildered.

"I- my stupid brain couldn't even understand where I was. And I thought I was, someone had kidnapped me."

"And that someone was me?" Aarav let out a funny laugh, more like an effort to suppress the laughter but came out more like a wheeze.

"Oh shut up. I feel ridiculous"

Aarav couldn't stop laughing, his face was red with so much laughing, he was struggling for air.

"Shut up, Mr. Malhotra. I hate this!" She pushed him by his chest and stomped towards the washroom. Aarav still continued laughing.

Being late, Hritika showered and rushed out.
Bam!
She collapsed onto something. Rather, someone!

Ugh. Aarav.

"Ew, Malhotra, put your act up."

"Ugh wifey, you're way too clingy than I imagined." Aarav mischievously commented.

Hritika rolled her eyes at him before panicking about their trip again.

_________________________________________

2 hours later, they were at MRU Airport. They were then guided to a giant hotel, screaming of luxury. It was already late. Both of them extremely tired, and Hritika was sulking from the morning.

They had work so they took out their laptops, and sat yawning looking dead at their laptops.

"Tired?" Aarav asked.

"Very much. You?"

"Same." He said laying his head on her shoulder as they both worked.

After a moment she gasped "Aarav Malhotra, you dumb, dumb child, why did you not remind me to call aunty!? She would be freaking out. Oh my gosh, I am so sorry" She freaked as she searched through her phone.

"Hritika Kapoor, you dumb, dumb child, why did you not remember?"

Hritika rolled her eyes again at him.

"First of all, stop rolling your eyes at me, they- they-" Aarav's eyes flickered from her eyes and lips.

"Hello, aunty! I'm so sorry we missed to contact you. We've reached and the hotel is beautiful, thank you so much!"

"Aw my darling, no worries. Aarav had called me as soon as you two had landed. He told me you were not feeling well. Are you well? Shall I arrange medical help for you?"

"Oh no no, absolutely not. I am better." She eyed Aarav murderously "This Mr. Malhotra has been such a worry, how can I stay well! He's just been so annoying, I'm telling you."

"Darling, let the phone be on speaker please?"

Hritika smiled wide as she responded "you're on speaker now"

"Aarav, what are you doing!? Don't bother my daughter so much!"

"Yeah, now you favour her!"

"No darling, she is such a sweetheart, be nice to her. Take care of each other, both of you. Have a great great night!"

"Good night Maa" "Good night aunty"

As soon as they disconnected the call, Aarav sighed and slided into the blankets.

"You could have just told me?!" Hritika questioned.

"I loved watching you panic. I am very happy and very sleepy. Good night"

Hritika punched some air out of frustration as Aarav laughed before she too fell asleep due to horrific tiredness.