chapter 37❤

"Sir, there is a meeting with GV developers this evening." Aarav's PA information.

"No..no.. reschedule it for some other day.. today there's this business party stuff.. Siddharth would drag me there.." Aarav chuckled.

"Sure, sir. I'll schedule it for next week then."

"Okay, it's already 5pm, you may leave."

His cell phone lit up and Siddharth's name flashed.

He received the call "hel-"

An overexcited Siddharth cut him off saying "ohh fuck your damn hello-mellos! Today you'll chill brother! Today we'll enjoyyyyy! So get your sexy ass home ASAP!"

Aarav laughed at his brother's idiotic words "Shut up, you overexcited ass! I'm coming home."

He disconnected the call, grabbed his blazer lying on the chair as he moved out of the office.

He got into the car as his driver started the car.

He leaned back into the seat. It was raining.

You left with the monsoon, didn't you? My happiness vaporised with the rain water. I remember how scared you used to be of thunderstorms. You'd see the lightning and then shout my name saying 'Aarav save me!'.

Aarav's lips formed a beautiful smile remembering her.

But now, I am screaming, Hritika save me! Save me! My life existed fine without you but then you came, made me realise the life I lived was a mere hallucination and in reality, there was so much to it. You made me learn to live, and I settled my whole world around you. And then what you did, because of my one mistake, you left me. You left me without thinking that without the your sun, all my planets will break down.

What good did you make out of it? You said it was for my good. Now, death feels like the only good for me. I want to cry, but I can't. I want to harm myself, but can't. I want to die, but can't thinking of others. I want a fucking way out of this torturous life, but you see there's no way out. Whenever I feel I'm fine, your memories haunt me.

A tear escapes his left eye rolling down, wetting his cheek.

"Sir!! Sir??" The driver almost shouted taking Aarav out of the trance.

"Huh..yeah? What happened?"

"We've reached home."

Aarav took a shower and got ready for the party.
.

.

.

.
Siddharth was driving while Aarav sat calling someone.

"Yeah, that one!" He said, irritated.

"How many time do I need to tell you about that?" He yelled.

"I want everything done by tomorrow!" He warned.

Siddharth was perplexed by Aarav's sudden change in attitude. He was quite in a good mood when Siddarth called him an hour back.

He is possessed by some witch. I'm sure! And I'm also sure it's that witch with a 'B'. That dramatic Ashley. I sometimes feel like throttling that little bitch.

Siddharth thought to himself.

"Now what's wrong with you? Why are you murmuring?" Aarav asked.

"I.. I was talking to myself.." Siddharth stated.

"Stupid"

"I know you are." Siddharth twisted his lips.

"You are!"