chapter 48❤

"Tomorrow is Sunday." Hritika mumbled to which Aarav hummed.

"Why don't we go for a road trip? You and me." Hritika wriggled her eyebrows.

"How about we spend the whole day together at home? Like watch movies and all?" He suggested. He was too indolent to go out on a Sunday.

"No no, Aarav. Let's go out." She said getting up from the cozy position they were settled in. It was 12 in the midnight and they were resting in each other's arms.

"Please, Aarav."

A smirk played on Aarav's lips as his eyes lit up with amusement "And what do I get in return, dear wife?"

"Whatever you want!" She said without thinking twice.

"Okay, busy bee, your night is mine then." He smiled evilly.

Hritika rolled her eyes while trying hard to suppress the blush and the smile that's threatening to break out.

Aarav pulled her to him and hovered over her.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, baby. It makes me want to do all the unholy things to you."

Hritika gulped at the proximity. Even though they have shared more intimate moments, where she has luxuriated every seconds of pleasure, she still found this affect her. Way too much.

His eyes roamed all her face finally settling on her lips and then on her eyes.

"Move." Hritika tried to say but it was hardly audible.

"Come again?"

She gathered all her courage "Move, y-you dirty minded man!!" She pushed him and sat up.

He was laughing "fiesty much?"

She glared at him.

"What? You hit me! It hurt!" Aarav feigned hurt.

"Really? Really? Did it?" She dramatically punched him again and he started tickling her.

"St-sto-stop eh eh it!" She loudly laughed. Now she was on top of him and she started tickling him.

"Hritika, stop.. enough!" His laughter boomed through the room.

With a swift movement, she suddenly was under him, both of them laughing. When their laughter calmed down, they looked at each other. Each pair of eyes adoring the other's.

He kissed the tip of her nose, then her lips.

She held his face in her palms "I love you."

He kissed her cheek "I love you more."

She protested "no I do!"

"Na-uh. I do." He said resting his back on the bed beside her.

She flipped, resting half of her body on his "I do!!"

"Mrs. Malhotra, sleep." He sweetly said tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"But you accept the fact that I love you more right?"

"Sleep, love. Your road trip? Remember? You won't be able to wake up."

"You'll go?" Her eyes lit up with amusement.

Aarav hummed closing his eyes, feeling sleepy.

He felt her lips on his cheek "thank you."

"Goodnight beautiful." He said kissing the crown of her head.

She held him tightly, luxuriating his warmth which comforted her, she felt extremely sleepy.

He caressed her head smiling, he whispered "I love you more, babe."