chapter 46❤

Today was Siddharth's and Namrata's official engagement, two months from the day he actually proposed. Everyone was beaming with joy.

Hritika has been completely by Smita, her mother in law's side, whether it was checking the decorations or it was checking the caterers.
While Aarav took care of the invitations, arrival of goods, etcetera.

Siddharth was acting funny since the declaration of the marriage date. He'd be blushing at the mention of anything related to the wedding to which Hritika would tease him and laugh at his condition.

When the sun started setting, Smita reminded Hritika that it was their time to go and get themselves dressed.

Both the ladies went to the dressing room where a group of hair stylists, make up artists and dress fitters were waiting for them.

After two hours, the Hritika was done.
She wore a wine red coloured saree with flowers embroidered at it's edges. Her hair was let open while she asked for the minimum make-up for she didn't like it.

Both the ladies, when done, complimented each other

Both the ladies, when done, complimented each other. Smita, being the dramatic woman that she is, started crying for she was overwhelmed by Hritika's beauty.

"Nazar na lag jaye" Smita prayed.

To which Hritika laughed and said "Who'll even evil eye me when you're the one who's going to steal hearts and all the attention tonight?"

Smita chuckled and both of them got down the stairs, carefully so that they don't trip on their sarees.

Aarav was attending one of his guests.

"Yeah, stocks are fine this quarter."

"It's just fine.. everything is crashing on the other hand!" The other young man complained.

"Yeah but this is business, you've to keep up with tha-" he couldn't complete as his eyes landed on his beautiful mother and he went totally speechless when his eyes traced to the lady laughing with his mom, his love. Yes his love, none other than Hritika.

He couldn't help but admire the transcendental beauty infront of his eyes. She looked so divine that he feared to lose even a second, he craved this view.

"Mr. Malhotra? Hello? Are you okay?" The others young man enquired for Aarav wasn't responding for long.

When Aarav came out of his trance, he apologized and excused himself to the world lighting beauty within his vision.

On the other hand, when Hritika noticed Aarav, had to admit to herself how lucky and proud she felt to be the wife of that gentleman walking towards her with that heart warming smile of his. He was wearing a three piece suit with all of it of royal black colour while his shirt was red, similar to that of her saree's colour.

When he was finally in front of her, he flashed a handsome smile before asking for her hand which she gladly gave. He placed a soft kiss on the dorsal side of her palm making her blush a bit.