chapter 27❤

The song really goes well with the chapter. Try it.

_______________________________________

A few days later,

"Sir, you can meet her now." Nurse announced.

"Okay.." mumbled Aarav, dressed in deep blue three piece suit with a bouquet of daisies.

He enters the hospital room, "Buenos días Hritika!" He greets in Spanish.

"Good morning" Hritika smiles.

"Let's go home then?" He asks.

"Hmm" she nods lightly.

"These are for you." He hands the flowers to her with a peck on the corner of her lips. Her eyes widened and her cheeks heated up.

"Ah- what's with your cheeks!" He feigned concern.

"What on my cheeks?" She touched her cheeks.

"Why are they red all of a sudden? Wait, is Mrs.Malhotra flushed?" He spoke making Hritika blush more. Her pale skin turned crimson red.

"Argh, can we go home?" Hritika pushed him aside and was about to move out when she's suddenly picked up in strong arms in bridal style.

"Why pain your legs, love, when I'm alive and kicking?" He winked at her.

"Ugh, put me down, there's gonna be my staff and all." She said as she hid her face in his chest out of embarrassment.

"There's more to it." He said as he walked out.

"You-" she gasped seeing all the doctors and nurses and others standing to each other leaving a passage for them to walk by.

"Rest well and join work soon, ma'am! Missed you" They all said.

"Thank you..all..." She looked at Aarav then "put me down." She hissed.

"Not happening." He smirked and kept walking ahead.

"They're such a lovely couple!!" One of em said.

"Aarav, you're crazy!" She spat.

"Surely.. in love..only with you." He said placing her inside the car and kissing her cheek.

"You... You're... impossible!!!"

After few minutes the car halted infront of their house.

Hritika quickly tried to get down in the fear that he'll pick her up again.

"It's locked, babygirl." He smirked as he got from his side. And walked up towards her.

He opened the door of the car but where's Hritika?

"Ugh, don't run." He laughed watching Hritika running out of the other side.

He too ran after her. Hritika wasn't easy to catch. She ran faster.

"Wait! Don't run!"

"I will!"

Aarav ran faster and caught her and then put her up in his arms again.

"Here we go again!" Aarav said.

"Aarghhhh, you can't keep carrying me like this everywhere! Put me down, or there will be consequences I'm telling you." Hritika said in a frustrated way.

"Really love? I'll be glad to be through the consequences, you know." He winked at her making her roll her eyes.

He placed her on the bed.

"I'm coming right back."

"Okay." Hritika sadly said.

After he left Hritika huffed, got up, went into bathroom, took a hot shower, changed into comfortable clothes and sat back on the place he left her.

Aarav came back after a few minutes in a t shirt and boxer briefs. Water dripping from his wet hair, just out of shower. A droplet dropped from his hair to his nose, slowly down to the lips then. Hritika gulped at the view.

"Enjoying the view eh?" He smirked.

Hritika just rolled her eyes making him laugh.

"Wait here, I'll ask someone to bring your lunch here." He said moving out in hurry.

"No no, I'll go downstairs for lunch." She protested.

"You love being in my arms, don't you?" He laughed loudly to which Hritika glared at him.

"Okay listen to me! You can't carry me everywhere! I just had fever..not cancer or renal disfunc-" she was blabbering when Aarav walked near and put out his index finger on her lips.

"Shhh.. not a single word about those." He softly said sitting facing her.

Their faces were so close affecting their heartbeat. Eyes on eyes, they looked deep into each other. And Aarav, perplexed with the emotional storm inside him, pressed him lips on hers. Hritika, too shocked to respond, wide eyed looked at Aarav, who's eyes were close and calm yet intensely kissing her. She couldn't resist and finally gave in. Aarav held her closer then put her on his lap while his hands wandered under her top at the back and her hands found their way to his neck, then his hair. The kiss was soft, yet intense. As if letting the other one know how much love he holds.

The kiss lasted for which felt like eternity. They broke the kiss heavily panting for air.

Hritika quickly looked down at the realisation of what happened. How butterflies occured in her stomach, how his touch sent tingles down the spine. Meanwhile Aarav couldn't help but admit to himself how madly in love he was with her.

"I- uh I am gonna go tell them to heat up the lunch." Aarav said. Hritika just nodded.

'I shouldn't have done that. She probably regrets it.'

'I can't help falling in love with him.'

They both mumbled under their breath unknowing to each other's feelings.

_______________________________________

Hey that bitch has got some nerves eh? Kissed her suddenly? What happened to our introverted shy Aarav bitch?

Love really does change bitches.

XD

Bbye

Treat people with kindness ❤

💬