01

Two lines. Positive. For any regular person, this situation would make them happy but for Xu Minghao it wasn't. Not at all.

Xu Minghao also known as Wen Minghao since he was married to non other than Wen Junhui. People look at them and think they're the most perfect married couple. They are so wrong.

Junhui and him got married when he was 20 and Junhui was 21. For 3 years it was nothing but love but that changed at their 4 year anniversary. He remembered that day vividly, it haunted him.

That day one of the maids had dropped an expensive vase causing Junhui to start yelling at her. At the attempt to make his husband to stop, he grabbed Junhui's arm. His husband immediately pulled his hand and slapped him.

That was the first time Junhui had hit Minghao. First but definitely not the last. It continued like that and got worse day by day. Junhui was never home anymore and when he was, he always had some slut with him or would hit him. Yes, Wen Junhui has cheated on Minghao thousands of times and a lot took place in their house.

Then, how did Minghao end up pregnant? The thought made Minghao shiver in fear.

Junhui has came drunk that night. He took advantage of Minghao and had sexual intercourse by force, to make things worse he didn't use protection.

Now, Minghao was stuck with a baby. No, he didn't blame the baby. Of course not. He blamed himself. He planned on making it right though. He was going to file a divorce. End his misery and raise his child alone.

He had the money. His family owned a company as well as Junhui's. Two different businesses. Minghao's was a clothing company while Junhui had a line of hotels around Asia.

He loved Junhui a lot but he needed to make a decision not only for him but for the baby now growing in his stomach.

================================
Junhui was in his office while drowning in his thoughts. Every thought having to do with Minghao and no one else but Minghao.

Did he love the younger? Of course he did. He treasured Minghao more than anything. Why did he abuse of him though? That was a question he would ask himself everyday.

If Junhui would to write about everything he loved about Minghao, he would be writing for the rest of his life. He knew he was hurting the younger. Not only physically but also mentally and emotionally. He knew that one day the other was going to ask for a divorce. Did he want that to happen? No, but he would agree because Minghao deserves someone better. Junhui could never gain the courage to ask the younger for a divorce. It was already enough that Minghao would look at him with fear, he wouldn't be able to handle seeing the others eyes filled with sadness. He would wait for Minghao to do it. And he would sign the paper without complaining.

Even if he would break on the inside.