Chapter 7

Watching Pride and Prejudice right now. To me, the people aren't the most attractive and it is awfully boring, so I'm writing. I do like there accents, though.

Their cousin, Mr. Collins is such and awkward, creep and what's up with being so mysterious Mr. Darcy? If you like Elizabeth, just tell her. Don't act all depressed when you see her with other men, it's your own fault for not taking her.

Any who, here's seven...

___________________________

Jace's P.O.V.

The club had just opened as I arrived with Henry, Savannah and a few others from the pack. All teens, none of the adults.

She was just walking on stage, taking the mike when I entered. Though she hadn't laid her eyes on me, I knew she sensed I was there, watching. Okay, now I sound like a creep. Yeah, I was watching her, but it was more out of adoration and curiosity for my mate.

"Welcome to The Night Club everyone," she announced. Her voice rang in my ears like silver bells. Silver. The color of her eyes when she had shifted. I could see her now, though in human form.

Though it was dark, I could see how beautiful she was. Her dark hair was straight and I could tell it was natural. She had fair skin, that wasn't too pale, but wasn't exactly tan. She had the most gorgeous green eyes that shone, though they did show a tint of sorrow. My wolf whined to take that away.

It took all I had not to go on stage and take her for myself. She would hate me for it, but she couldn't forever. The pull wouldn't allow it. I wouldn't either. No part of me would. Neither my wolf or human self.

Her voice sounded again. It was dazzling. A sense of gentleness, strength, and beauty mixed into it. "We will start of with something familiar," she said. Within a few seconds, the music started and she began singing Katy Perry's Firework.

Throughout the whole song, I stood off to the side and listened to her voice. She was an astonishing singer. I could see she was happy singing. Her eyes revealed everything about her and if you couldn't read her eyes, then you would never know anything about her.

The way she let herself go in a song just made me want her more. She was happier here than anywhere else.

After she had finished that song, she continued onto other ones. Some of them were songs we would hear on the radio, and others were original ones. Some one in the band had written them.

I stayed in the same place I was the whole time she sang. Not once did I move, and multiple times, I found myself reminding me to breath. Okay, now I sound like a girl. Nice, Jace. Nice.

After the thriteenth or fourteenth song, and an hour and so after she had begun, she announced that they would be taking a twenty minute break. It was then, that she saw me.

As she stared at me, I looked back at her. Too quickly, she turned away and went back stage. "No," I whispered. I didn't want her to leave. I wanted her to stay where I could see her. Not having her in my line of vision made me upset. So, just like I usually do, I followed her.

Dani's P.O.V.

I was having a great time singing at the club... until I saw him there.

He was stalking me now. Fun, I thought sarcastically. There was no way he would be getting any points for this, even if he was hot.

Jace was older than me. I could tell that by the fact he wasn't at my school and usually alphas were no younger than eighteen. So, he was probably that age. His eyes were captivating. The same deep brown as they were in his wolf form. Hair was the same color, too. Well, except for that little white spot that was on his ear.