14 - Eyes Open

14 - Eyes Open 

Even when you're sleeping keep your eyes open. 

“You ready?” Eleanor asked from the living room. We were back at the apartment, getting ourselves pumped up for the day of my life. It was only a dinner with Louis, not all of them were going to be there. But for now, I was just fine with just one of them. I would get the chance to meet the rest later.

“Yes,” I replied as I got my earrings onto my pierced earlobes. I sprayed some perfume on me, breathing in the delicious scent while closing my eyes to enjoy it to the most.  I let out a happy sigh as I opened my eyes and soon enough I was ready to go. My long, brunette hair swayed to my upbeat, from side to side. I have to accept that these products models use are incredible. No wonder why they are always flawless and stunning! Not that I look like that, but I look just fine.

I was wearing a red mini dress.

Well, not so mini. It was mid –thigh. But I have to accept I look great. Or that is what my reflection in the mirror says. And that bastard usually tricks you. Luckily for me, I am a model now, and I can determine whether I look good, or not. And besides, I have Eleanor for when I have no idea, which is almost all the time.

Eleanor was wearing a black skirt and a blue loose tank top. She looked pretty good as well. But well, it is Eleanor Calder. Not only Louis Tomlinson’s girlfriend but also a model.She is stunning no matter what. That is just the way she goes. She goes with the flow. Sorry, I just had to say that.

“Someone is looking good!” she complimented as she wriggled her eyebrows playfully. Her hair was up in a bun. Messy but perfect.

“Oh yeah, you? Totally. You do not even have to ask,” I appeased with a grin. This was going to be such a lovely evening I have already decided.

We look good,” she insisted, stressing the ‘we’ part. I just love her to bits. She is so sweet and nice. The best girl I could have ever met. I got so lucky, even though I do not really believe in luck, of coming over to London and getting to live with her. And now, I am meeting One Direction. Who would have guessed?

“I know right! We need to get a photo so Georgia and Jessica die of jealousy,” I said grinning evilly.

“Oh yeah, you are so getting it!” Eleanor cheered as she fist pumped the air.

“Getting what?” I asked as we exited the apartment.

“The bitch factor,” she explained as she closed the door behind her. We walked down the stairs quickly as we were already late. For what she had told me, Louis hated when people arrived late. He was the one that loved to arrive fashionable late.

“Oh…well, I learn quickly,” I said grinning as we got into her car. We took a last glance at each other and then nodded. We already understood each other without words. Sometimes words are overrated and signs or moves are all you need. Well, at least that is what happens when you are with your friend.

She started the car and soon enough we were on our way to the restaurant. She had told me the name of the restaurant, but it was complicated. Pitbull’s Back in Time was on the radio. We moved our head to the beat of the song as we sang along completely off key. We laughed at our awkward moves as we moved even more awkwardly. Then, the song came to an end and I looked out of the window. A shaggy breath escaped my parted lips.

I was so nervous the whole way to the restaurant. I wondered what would happen. Thousands of scenes played through my mind. The infinity of possibilities crossed my mind.