2 - Love Somebody

2 - Love Somebody

I really wanna love somebody, I really want to dance the night away

Okay, hi! I just want to say that I completely let it all out in this chapter. Here, you will meet my deepest thoughts about boys and relationships. Here, I write what I think about those things. It might explain why I have never had a boyfriend. But please do not think I am weird or ugly, just read it and I hope you like it! Bear with me. I just think I speak for several girls here. I hope I do. Leave a comment here or in my board to let me know what you think about it. Tell me if I am wrong or right, and why.

 I put all my heart in it. I even cried as I wrote it.

Eva xxx

After a while I think I fall asleep. That would be nice, actually, to finally get a chance to rest. I have had a couple of rough days.

I got the e-mail from the agency on Monday. I settled things with the people in the agency from Monday afternoon to Tuesday in the morning -after getting over the shock. My brother did it all behind my back. If it were not because of the e-mail to my address, I would probably have found out until he dropped me off at the airport.

So, I talked with correspondents from the agency after gasping and almost getting a heart attack. I had to Skype with them in order to make sure I was not being scammed. I was unsure that it was true. Many people do stuff like that and they are not true, it is all false. They do it just to mess up with you or to trick you into giving money or something like that. And you end up dead or as a prostitute or anything along those lines. None of those things sounded appealing to me.

But it was for real, much to my surprise.

Then, after everything was clean and clear, I squealed and giggled at the fact that I was going to become a model. I would appear on magazine covers and walk on red carpets and be interviewed and asked if I was dating one celebrity or another.

“So, tell us Brittany, what are your plans for this Christmas?”

“Are you currently single?”

“What are your thoughts on Valentino’s spring collection?”

“How do you feel about being called the model of the year?”

“There are some rumors about you dating Skandar Heynes, is it true?”

“Are you best friends with Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevigne?”

Just the thought of it got me to cloud nine.

They sent me the ticket online on Tuesday. I started to pack on Wednesday. The flight was on Friday. That is right, people. I had two days to pack my whole life and move to London. Okay, I did not really have a ‘life’ but I had something here. Well, there in Canada. I am no longer there. Now I am overseas, heading to London.

Oh my! I am overseas already. Do not panic, Brittany, please do not. The plane is not going to crash, you will be just fine.

Okay, I got my composure back.

Now, today, Friday, I am flying over to London. I am on my way to fulfill all of my dreams. On my way to find out who I am. On my way to find out who I want to be in life. On my way to find true love. On my way to find out what it is I love. On my way to find my place in this fucked up world. On my way to find out new things. On my way to find a new perspective to which live along. On my way to see my life differently. On my way to expand my horizon. On my way to find out a completely new me, to change completely, to be a new me.