6 - I love It

6 - I love It

I don't care, I love it.

*buzz*

“…”

*buzz*

“Mmm…”

*buzz*

“Mmm!”

I turned around to turn of the alarm.

Six in the morning it read in big, red letter.

I groaned annoyed. But then, I remembered where I was, that I was not dreaming and that I really was in London, pursuing a career as a model.

I looked around, smiling. Eleanor had helped me last night to settle down. My things were already everywhere, making me feel at home. Before going to bed and sleep, Eleanor made us both a cup of tea. That tea made me sleep like a baby. But still. Six in the morning is six in the morning, no matter how well you slept or how long.

I heard a knock on the door and raised my head so I could look clearly on that direction.

“Wake up sleeping beauty!” someone called from the other side of the door. It finally creaked open and the excited brunette came in.

“Ugh! El!” I whined covering myself with the sheets.

“I know, it sucks waking up this early, but we have to, now get your sleepy bum up!” she contradicted as she tugged at the sheets with a playful smile on her lips.

“Okay…” I mumbled as I sighed defeated.

I pushed the sheets off my numb body. I stood up and took a glance at myself in the mirror. Eleanor might look amazing when she wakes up and with those super cute Coca-Cola pajamas but I do not. My hair was really messed up, but I was hungry so I just brushed it with my hands. I walked outside of the room.

I saw Eleanor in the bathroom, washing her face. She looked up and smiled yet once again. It seemed as if the smile was part of her, it never left her face.

“How did you sleep?” she questioned as she dried her face with a towel, causing her voice to sound muffled.

“Amazingly,” I responded with a satisfied yawn. I had to accept and embrace the fact that I would be waking up this early every single morning anyway. “The tea was the key,” I noted afterwards.

“I told you so,” she remarked with a knowing smirk as she exited the small bathroom.

I smiled gratefully. “And what do we do now?”

“First we eat and then we go to the gym to work out. Then we come back take a shower and go to the agency,” she explained with a careless shrug.

“Okay, let’s go!” I cheered as I clasped my hands together and rubbed them against each other in anticipation. I was ready to get this first day in London by the bull’s horns and rock it.

I got into my room to change. I got some grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I picked my messed up hair into a bun so that it would stay in place and not become a nuisance to me. It was not the best you have seen but it was the only one I can do. I got a tote bag to get a towel, an extra t-shirt, my wallet –I had no idea why since it was pretty much empty, I had only had a part time job back in my hometown and I did not make much money and some of it I spent on the suitcase I had brought here- and a bottle of water into it. I got into the bathroom and washed my face to rid it from the sleep and numbness of having slept with the side of it against the pillow.

As I dried my face I smelled pancakes. Mmm…with raspberries, my favorites. I walked to the kitchen to find Eleanor making us some food. I got it right, pancakes with raspberries and blueberries. My tummy grumbled.

“Mmm! It smells amazing!” I appeased.

“You like it? Great!”

“Yeah, raspberries are my life.”

“They are mine too,” she squealed. “I love making pancakes. My boyfriend loves them too,” she confessed with a small blush.

“Really?” I asked, trying to keep my voice tone casual. Oh, so Louis Tomlinson loves pancakes, well Eleanor’s pancakes at least.

“Yup.”

I tried to ask her if she was actually that Eleanor Calder, just to be sure but I was afraid of what would happen if I did. What if she did not want to talk about it? But why would she not want to talk about it? If I was her, I would talk about it all the time. I had no time to think it anymore, food was ready. I will ask her later.

She handed me a plate with three pancakes. Then, she handed me a glass of milk.

“Do you want juice?” she asked but I could see she was a bit tense, stealing glances of me every now and then.

“Ummm…sure.”

“There you have,” she chirped while handing it to me. She sat next to me in the table counter. We started to eat. As I shoved a piece of pancake into my mouth, I moaned in pleasure. It was delicious. She was definitely an amazing cook.

“Wow, this is delicious!” I granted.

“You like it?”she inquired with a  small smile.

“Like it? Love it!” I corrected her.

“Good!”

“Make this every morning, please!”I begged with a giggle, just to lighten up the mood.

She laughed heartily. “Okay!”

Half an hour later we were on our way to the gym. She had her sunglasses on. Wow, she is even prettier in person than in pictures. I have concluded that she is the Eleanor Calder I think she is, I am just waiting for the right moment to talk about it. I do not want to come off as a stalker or anything like that.

I had no sunglasses, so I did not look cool as she did.

“We’ll go in the afternoon to buy you a pair of sunglasses,” she said out of the blue, as if she had noticed me staring at hers. “Without that you are not a complete model,” she added with a stern look.

I blushed because she had caught me staring but dismissed it quickly. There was no use to holding on to it. “Really?” I asked, in regard to her latter statement.

“Figuratively,” she shrugged and gave me a lopsided smile.

“Oh, okay… I thought you were serious,” I replied as I laughed nervously.

“Yeah, but they are cool to have.”

I nodded as we continued to walk along. I took in the most that I could of the streets round me, my eyes almost falling off their sockets because of how impressed they were. “Okay.”

Then, I returned my gaze to Eleanor. I noticed how she walked with such a poise and elegance, making me feel and look like an awkward bug next to her. But I did not feel jealous, I felt interested. I wanted to follow her lead more than anything now. It was as if she was slowly becoming my role model.

---*---*---

Hey! Sorry for the late update. Check out my other stories, please. You might like them!

have a nice day!

att. Eva Zamrazil (a senior)