An Insecure Bridezilla

"Did you really think I would cheat on you?" Jace asked with a serious tone.

"I told you, I was stupid."

"You did but Clary if there's anything that worries or bothers you I want you to tell me."

"The last weeks were just a bit much with all the planning and stuff. I feel like many things don't work out the way I had planned them. Everything feels like a struggle and my wedding gown has to be made smaller cause I keep losing weight. It's so frustrating. Oh, and on top I overheard some Seelies at Taki's who think, it's a mistake you want to settle down and marry," she huffed.

"I'm sorry if you felt being left behind with the preparations during the last time. And for the weight loss I noticed it but you were so stressed out, I didn't want to upset you."

"Is that why you put some extra extra maple bacon onto my grilled cheese?"

"Guilty as charged. You can consider yourself lucky that the Brooklyn Bridge Hotel has quite an infamous patisserie. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No, it's all good. But would you show me the designs of the wedding band?"

"As much as I would love to but they're still a surprise until we spend the weekend at the hotel."

"You join me?"

"What did you think? That you stay there on your own?"

"No, I was referring to the spa treatments."

"Don't be ridiculous."

"Why? Jace, you're older than me. It's too late to start a skin care routine the moment you get wrinkles."

"Wait, didn't you tell me on my birthday you'd still love me when I'm old and wrinkly? When did that change? Also, what wrinkles are you talking about?"

"Nothing changed, I still stand by that but I also know how vain you can be."

"I'm not."

"Come on, the last time we went out for dinner, you changed three times before we could leave. And moments ago you sounded a bit panicked about wrinkles. So please don't try to tell me you're not vain."

"Will you ever let me live this down?"

"Probably not. And you should really consider some spa treatments for yourself."

"Can you imagine me with some cucumber slices on my face?"

"Actually they're not that beneficial to your face. But I'm sure they'll offer something you would enjoy."

"I don't think, that's the right thing for me."

"Don't say that unless you have tried it."

"We'll see, okay?"

"Fine. And what were you doing earlier?"

"Going through the final layout drafts for the invitations."

"Do you have a favorite?"

"I do but I didn't want to make the decision without you."

"Jace, when I told you that you can take care of the invitations I meant the whole process."

"I know but it shouldn't be solely my decision."

"Which one did you pick?"

"Personally I like this one the most with the embossment of our combined two heraldic animals."

"It's absolutely perfect. I think, as soon as we get them back from the print shop we can send them out via fire message and hopefully all will respond within 2 weeks."