039

-The truth may hurt a little while but a lie hurts forever-

"What's the meaning of this? Can someone make me understand what was Jennie talking about?" Lisa crumple her hair as she walk back and fort in her living room's apartment.

She even didn't mind that she's a mess in front of Jisoo and Tzuyu because her mind keep repeating of what Jennie did tell earlier. Lisa was really confuse and very oblivious, like she don't have any idea what's going on.

She want to talk or ask Jennie many question but she know she cannot get Jennie back there in her apartment after what did Tzuyu say's to her and she don't want the two ladies to be together in one same room, it makes the situation worst.

Meanwhile, Jisoo, and Tzuyu just keep there mouth shut up as they listen to Lisa's rattle. Jisoo a little bit nervous because she know, she's with Jennie who make a mess in Tzuyu's apartment but she didn't regret doing it though.

Am I? Jisoo thought.

On the other side Tzuyu just look down her head as she mentally pray that Lisa won't pry her more and just let it go. She quickly think of what she would say to Lisa, she thought a word that can make Lisa believe in it so that she will get the blonde sympathy.

Lisa pause and glared at the two persons who's seating in the couch "Can anyone answer me?Jisoo?" Lisa look at her best friend but Jisoo just shrug her shoulder. "Tzuyu?" Lisa glare at her ex girlfriend but the tall brunette just look away.

"Are you all for real? Really?are the two of you are deaf or what?" Lisa utter but still hear no response from the two.

Lisa bit her lips as she rub her nape as she take a deep breath. Obviously, Lisa was really not in the good mood now and Jisoo know that this is really not good if no one will speak to Lisa.

Lisa stared at Jisoo, like Lisa want her best friend to explain her if she knows anything. Jisoo pointed herself as she shakes her head, but Lisa eyes never leave in Jisoo's direction.

Jisoo roll her eyes " Yah! Why you looking at me like that?I didn't do anything, just asked Tzuyu instead, not me." Jisoo defensively said that makes the tall brunette glare at her.

Lisa's eyes are on Tzuyu that makes her more felt nervous, it like she just caught on cheating in the examination. She never utter anything but she try to act innocent even though deep inside she's shaking.

" Tell me, what Jennie means about earlier? What did you do to her that makes her be mad like that?" Lisa ask nicely to Tzuyu because if she act rude it will affect to the baby inside her stomach.

Act cool, act like nothing happen, act as you never pretend what that bitch said was true. Tzuyu thought as she remind herself to act like she's not affected.

Tzuyu is pissed hearing the name of the woman who just humiliate her that makes her take a deep breath as she smile like an evil as she fold her arms and cross her legs.

" Jennie......so....that's her name.it's a pretty good name huh, but sadly it's not fit to her. I rather call her bitch, it's more suits to her. By the way where club or bar did you saw her huh? She's a cheap woman." Tzuyu said in disgust as she say's the name of Jennie.

Jisoo was shock at Tzuyu's statement that makes her blink her eyes multiple times before she look at her best friend. Lisa obviously angry at what Tzuyu say's as she clench her fist and grith her teeth.