Chapter 48

"I'm not brave enough to tell her what was I really felt. I lied to her and I also deny to myself that I want her. It's too late to realize everything but nothing change of the thoughts of loving her."

KAI'S POV

I'm here in the hospital hallway walking back and fort as I put my two hands in my head and crumple my hair. I don't know what really happened to Jennie, why she lost consciousness. I don't have any damn idea why she passed out.

I loosen my tie and stop for a moment when I heard the door suddenly open. I saw the doctor and approach him, but before I can talk and asked him what really happened to my bride, he just give me a smile from ear to ear.

What's the meaning of the smile? I suddenly thought.

I knitted my brows that makes the doctor realize that I don't get what was his acting. When he realize it he gesture his hands to come with him. So I did follow him, I think everything is okay, I guess because the doctor was calm.

By the way, the wedding was cancel because of what happened obviously how can we continue if the bride was passed out while she walk in the aisle. But I really don't care about the wedding all I want to know if Jennie is fine. The wedding can be schedule in other day though so we don't need to worry about it, the important thing is Jennie's health.

Actually this past few days, I always saw her pale and like not in the mood all the time she craves for something that I gladly gave it to her. She's weird because she can't take my smells and take note she like the smell of my perfume because she's the one who brought it for me.

Sometimes she will throw up if she don't like the food. Really I don't have a damn idea what was happening. I told her to went to doctor but she always refuse and tell me that she's fine. I ask Rose to accompany her but she didn't listen to me or to Rose.

I will really hate myself if something not good happen to her. I mean for all this time she's with me, I feel like irresponsible of not looking for her, I'm her fiance but I don't act like one because I always leave her alone. I'm gonna make it up to her, and I will do everything for her.

"So...." I snap out the doctor speaks that makes me realize that we're already inside her clinic.

I look at him "Yes Doc. What is it? What happened to Jennie? Is she okay?" I ask that makes him shakes his head.

"Calm down,Mr. Kim or should I say soon to be a father." the Doctor blurt out that makes me froze.

WHAT?

I was surprise at his words that makes my heart beats fast. She's pregnant for God sake? But I never did touch her since the day I saw her kissing that woman name Lisa. I bring my hands to my mouth as I thought..

It can't be. HOLY SHIT!

The Doctor look puzzle at my reaction, because I was totally shook, I mean who wouldn't be the person name Lisa is a woman, how can she? Never mind about that, but how would I tell Jennie about it, to her family, to my family and to our friends.

"Are you okay Mr. Kim? Is their something bothers you?Are you not happy at the news?" He bombard me a question but I just I look at the doctor and gulp.

I'm in trouble. We are in a big trouble, aren't we?

I'm confuse now like my soul is out of my body, how come? I was just lost for a moment and think of the possiblities how did Jennie get pregnant.

"Doc, can I ask a question?" I suddenly blurt out as my mind can think of any possibilities of Jennie's pregnancy.

"Sure, if you ask me how months the baby, then let me tell you it's 3 months now. Are you not happy of the news Mr. Kim?"