Chapter 49

"I've already move on from the past and now I'm ready to face the present."

YAYA'S POV

It's been a year now and I'm happy seeing Lisa, with me. Since the day we met in the airport we communicate each other. She's living in our resort here in Phuket Island and also she help us in managing the resort.

Lisa have many skills that she apply in our resort that's why we have some interested visitors coming and it's such a blessings for us. Since my dad died this resort is like a haunted, I even didn't went here often but when Lisa ask for a place she can stay in for a moment my mother suggest this place.

Phuket is the largest island in Thailand. It is located in the in southern Thailand. The island is mostly mountainous with a mountain range in the west of the island from the north to the south. The mountains of Phuket form the southern end of the , which ranges for 440 kilometres (270 mi) from the .

That's why this place makes perfect for Lisa to stay in she really can have a peaceful vacation. By the way I'm Urassaya Sperbund if you're confuse why my last name was foreign it's because that what I use as a screen name in showbiz industry.

You heard me right I'm a celebrity but not that famous though sometimes I can do free lance model. Now I've got a vacation from work so here I am in the same place where Lisa at. Actually the signal here unstable that's why it's also good for reflection if you want to live free and alone.

"In deep thoughts" Lisa whisper in my ears as she hug me from behind.

I comfortable lean my head to her as I close my eyes and pull her arms around me so tight. She's such a clingy person and that's what I like about her, I like the things she does especially when she's with me.

"Hmmmm...not really, I'm just thinking how long you'd stay here." I told her that makes her kiss my cheeks.

"You want me to leave here already?" I shake my head in response to her question.

"I didn't say that." I said as a matter-of-fact.

"Then, tell me why you always think of that? It's hard to leave this place you know. This place is like home to me and you......" she said in trails that makes me glance in my peripheral view as I've waited to next words to blurt out.

She look at me while she slowly get her arms into my hips when she successfully pulled out from the hug she steps backward slowly as I eyed her and raise my brows as I wait at her next word.

Next thing she does makes me growl in annoyance. She smirk as she wink at me and run away from me. I just bite my lips and face palm at her actions, like she always do that.

Aishhhhhh Manoban.

She really plays with me like she's hanging me thinking of what was it. She always tease me, she always bully me in good way but I like it when she do that it makes me more comfortable to her. She's showing me what really she is.

I think I need to chase her and let her continue what she want's to say about me. She's pain in the ass but I like it when she left me thinking, it makes me curious about her more. I can't think straight every time I'm with Lisa and I like it when she makes me feel like that.

LISA'S POV

It's been a year now and I'm happy to say that I've already moved on. I don't know how does it happened but the place I live now makes me do it. I'm happy knowing Mrs. Sperbund and Yaya.