Chapter 47

"Walking in the aisle is every woman's dream but now I think it's my worst nightmare."

LISA'S POV

I woke up when I heard the pilot announce that we're already boarding in Bangkok Thailand. It's a nonstop flight so the flight time is 5 hours. When I open my eyes, I saw an older woman who's struggling to get his bag in the compartment so I did quickly stood up and help her.

"I've got this ma'am" I told her as I get her bags. The old woman just step aside and give me more space so I can get her luggage.

"Thank you young lady." said the woman in polite voice.

I think she's in her 50's or 60's but her face looks like 30 though. I think this woman is rich, that's just my thought. By the way when I put her luggage that was not so heavy but still big enough for her to carry.

"You're welcome ma'am, just call me Lisa because I'm not comfortable calling me a..." I trailed my words that makes her laugh softly.

Did she get what I mean?

"Call you a young? Or a lady?" she continue for me that makes me awkward.

"Ahmmmmm" I can't say anything because it caught me off guard.

"Oh! Did I offend you Lisa? Sorry my dear I didn't mean that." I shake my head as I give her a reassuring smile that I'm not offended.

"No worries ma'am, I'm not offended, I'm just shock that you get what I mean, since I never continue my sentence." I explain that makes her mouth form an 0 shape.

I did get my bags also as I put in on the floor. The lady just stand in the side and never move like she's waiting for me or waiting for someone. But I think she just travel alone as what I observe.

She look at me "Are we not going out in the plane Lisa?" she ask that makes me understand that she really wait for me.

"Sorry ma'am, if I make you wait. Shall we." I told her and gesture my hands to let her go first.

But before she can drag her luggage I stop her and smile at her and give a I-will-be-the-one-to-carry-your-luggage look. She didn't protest and just let me, it didn't bother to carry her bag's because I just have light luggage.

I did not bring all my clothes because someday after everything, I will go back to Korea and work again. I did resign in the company I've working even though they won't allow me. They even offer me a one month vacation but one month is not enough.

That's why I decided to resign and for my apartment Jisoo will take care of it so no need to worry. I hope she will make my apartment clean all the time. So they sign my resignation but the company told me that when I go back to Korea and ready to work they ask me to go back in the company.