002

Warning: This chapter has a little Mature content.

LISA'S POV

It's early in the morning and the sunrise's at the sky to create a loud noises that can be heard all over the room.

"ahhh!!!..y-yessss...uhhhh...hmmm"

"ooohhh god!...hmmmm."

"Li-lisaaaa~ don't s-stop baby..oh god!.oh yeah."

She panted and screams while doing our 'morning exercise' which I intended for 'Morn sex' while she's under me. Her grip on my shoulders tightening as I continue to grind my sex to her.

My own breath was heavy; I was gritting my teeth together trying to hold myself back while staring blankly at my partner. She trailed kisses in my jaw to my lips.

"baby~ I'm gonna cum..urrrgghh!.uhhh!" I increase the speed in grinding our sex. She was so close and I gave all my strength to give her climax.

"Aaaaahhhhh" that's I hear when she release her orgasm.

I groan after the hot sex act, while Tzuyu held my face and give me a passionate kiss.

"Hey! Are you okay? Your spacing out again." Tzuyu said while cupping my face with her two hands and stared at me.

I stare at her back and hold her hands and push it then I drop myself beside her.

"yeah. I'm fine" that's all I can say to her while staring blankly at the ceiling.

Again Tzuyu reach my face and she tilted my face to her direction while caressing it softly. I smile at her but in only last for a second.

" Is that all? Tell me babe. What did I do now?" I just stared while she plead to me as she pull her hands in my face and get up from the bed.

She search for her underwear, jeans and shirt and then she wear it on. When she was done dressing herself she climb up the edge of the bed and face me, while I just look at her blankly.

"babe? For god sake! Talk to me. I don't fucking know why you acting like that, because last time I check we're okay." she asks in pleading look and I can see that she was serious this time, I can see the sadness in her eyes but all I can give her is my blank face.

Why I feel like, it's not love anymore. I feel pity in our relationship. That was running in my thoughts.

"Oh God! Lisa, I'm so damn in love with you. So....please just say something, talk to me love..please" her voice was softening when saying thise words and I feel guilty on it. She crumple her hair with her hands because of my quietness.

The feeling I have for her was mutual but as the time passes by I can't felt it anymore. Why I'm doing this to her? I also don't know, I don't want to end this but something was really wrong about our relationship.

Tzuyu and I we're living in the same roof for 2 years until now. But time passes by I don't feel the sparks in our relationship anymore, I don't know why. But I'm tired and sick of our setup. We just go everyday in the same routine; sex, work, eat and then sleep and once again sex. I don't feel the connection anymore she was satisfied but I'm not. We barely talk about our plans in our future or simple talk about work because she don't want to talk about it, all she want was the act to satisfied her needs. I admit that I love of what we're doing but it bores me.

I rise up from the bed then collect my clothes and wear it.

" I'm going to work, talk to you later babe." I said as I dress my self after a minute, I was ready to go when she walk unto me and hold my wrist.