Chapter 41

"You may lose the people you love, you may lose the things you have. But no matter what happens, NEVER LOSE YOURSELF"

"AHHHHH!!" a loud scream makes the place noisy and get the attention of the other people, who's now looking at them as they pass by.

"In Jisoo's name, my precious ears" the other woman complaining as she still keep her focus on the road.

The Aussie woman hold her hands so tight in the beautiful brunette who's doing her best to concentrate her eyes on the road as she drive the bike.

Many things run of in her mind now like she felt a sudden adrenaline rush in her body when she felt the hands of the Aussie woman in her biceps that makes her tickles that makes her felt a butterfly in her stomach.

"Please just be gentle, OMG! I might fall" Rose complained at Jisoo who still driving the bike.

Rose arms never leave Jisoo's hips and make her hold more tighter as she lean her heads at the back of the brunette who's body trembling because of the sudden action of the Aussie woman.

Jisoo's mind is full of thoughts that all she can do is just shakes her head and blink her eyes as she still focus on the road.

"Get your head on the road Kim Jisoo" she repeat saying it in the back of her heads for how many times as she reminded herself so that they don't get an accident.

"Gosh! Rose, can you calm down you're over reacting again. Aishhh my speed is just too slow, we're left behind by Lisa and Jennie." Jisoo said as she just sigh so that the Aussie woman could calm down.

Rose was just silent and just nod her heads in Jisoo's back which means she agree of Jisoo's request. Just take a deep breath and feel confident as she back her focus on the road.

"Do you trust me right?" Jisoo suddenly ask to Rose.

"Hmmmm... I did trust you" Rose reply shortly like a whisper that makes Jisoo shiver because she think it's sexy saying words in whisper.

"GOD! Jisoo you're the one need to calm down bro, shit! Get your head in ROS-......I-I m-mean Road....AISHHHH!! Damt it!" Jisoo's thought who's now can't think straight.

JENNIE'S POV

The weather is so beautiful like the person who's with me now actually she's more that beautiful she's gorgeous, for me she's almost a perfect woman but like other people said no one's perfect so she's not really that perfect for them but for me she's an angel in disguise who doesn't need to be perfect.

I really enjoy sitting behind her as she just concentrate her eyes on the road. I hold her biceps so tight as I comfortably lean my head in her back and smell her scent. I think I will always look for her smells that really fits her personality.

"Enjoying the view or enjoying smelling me?" I snap out from my thoughts as Lisa speaks.

"H-how?..ahhhh..I-I mean, I'm just smelling the fresh air not you okay." I stater as defensively reply to her.

Even though I can see her face I know that she smirk. I can read her actions now and habits since I know her well. I know that she also smiles because she's not convince at my reply so I just did slap her back that makes her flinch.

"Yah!why you do that? You know right that I'm driving here." She complains that makes me smile. I just thought it's cute every time she complains because it's not that scary or trigger you to get mad at her.

"I know that, and even I punch you, I know that you won't let us get into an accident. I trust you Lisa and I know you're a good rider." I told her and again I felt her smirk as I her a "Tsk" sounds from her mouth.