004

JENNIE'S POV

Sitting here in the single sofa beside the long coush where Kai peacefully sleeping while I'm here doing some magic in my fingernails, while I recall the event yesterday.

I successfully take home Chaeng in her place with the help of the cab driver. After that I got home exactly 1am in the morning and to my luck, Kai was already sleeping in our bed. I think he's tired because of work so I didn't bother him to wake up.

I applied a nail polish in my fingernails because I don't have work today and it bores me here in the house. I watch the wall clock and it tells that  it's already 7:06am.

I spread my fingersnails one by one in my knees as I manicure my nails.

I look back to the other side of the sofa where Kai comfortably sleeping and back my attention to my fingernail and continue to maneuver my hands.

After I finish manicuring fingernails and satisfied at my work, there's a ridiculous idea popped in my head and look at my unconsious fiance.

I climb up to the couch and march myself to where's  Kai, who's sleeping. I smile to myself as I reach for his hands and do my silly idea.

------------

I straddle at the top of Kai, then lean forward to give him kisses all over his face.

Kai react at my action and when I felt that his full awake, I attack his lips and kiss him roughly as he reciprocate the act.

It turned me on when our make out session getting hotter and I'm aroused as Kai trail his hands to my thigh sliding it to my core. I moaned at the contact of Kai's hands, and body shivers every Kai put a little pressure in my skin. It feels so good to be true to be touch by the man you love.

I feel weak when Kai start massage my clit even though I still have my undies, as I was panting hard, and ready to feel my clit starts to throb while I grind my body to Kai and when he's ready to pull down my underwear, he suddenly stop.

Urrgghh!Why he stop?.

"Hey! What's this?" I was snapped out from my heavenly thoughts when I hear Kai's voice like she's to shock.

Kai widen her eyes as he saw what did my silly mind do. He pull his hands in my core then look at his fingernails that now painted in color black. While my lips curve up into a smile when I saw his reaction.

"Do you like it? It look nice to your fingernails" I said as I reach her hands and kiss it.

"did you make this? Why?" Kai ask me while he can't believe of what I've done in her fingernails. I nodded as a response at her question.

"Yes, I thought you will like it." I said while still holding her hands then place it to my sex for him to continue touching my aching core.

" I feel violated, gosh. Unbelievable." Kai sight for a moment then again pull her hands into mine  before leaning forward to sit properly while I'm still at his top.

"Sorry! I just thought you will like it" I look at him with apologetic look.

He shook his head "No...No..No..I didn't mean to say that, I mean it's beautiful but not on my nails. " He said as he cup my face with her hands.

"Hey! What time is it love? " I know he did change the subject because he know by looking at my face that I feel sorry  and upset of what I did and he really didn't like it (to the way he react, he just controlling hisself not to be mad at me).

I look at the wall clock then back to him " It's time for you to go love but... I need you now." I said seductively as I place my hands in his neck to pull him to a kiss and grind my self to him.