030

-The expected never happens; it is the unexpected always-

The place was so cozy and very comfortable but the person inside the room was to tense and uncomfortable. No one dares to speak nor looking to each others eyes, it is an awkward situation that the two ex-lovers are being together in one small space in a private restaurant.

Lisa don't know how to start the conversation because she can't compose any right word to say to the woman across to her. While the other tall brunette just biting her lips as she look down while playing her fingers under the table.

It's already 10 minutes pass but still they are both silent. Lisa suddenly cleared her throat to get the tall brunette attention. When Tzuyu hear Lisa cleared her throat she look up and glance at the blonde who's seating opposite to her.

"A-anything y-you l-like t-to o-order?" Lisa was a stuttering mess as she awkwardly asked.

Tzuyu shake her head "Lisa I know tha-" she was cut off when Lisa beat her up by calling the waiter.

"Please eat. We have a lot's of things we should talk, so take your order now before we start to talk about the things you like to say to me." Lisa exclaimed in serious tone of voice that make Tzuyu nod and agree to Lisa's statement.

Honestly speaking Lisa don't agree to her friend suggestion. Seeing her ex-girlfriend makes her uncomfortable because she know that Tzuyu still has a small effect on her. Especially knowing the tall brunette situation makes her more felt guilty and awkward.

When they finish ordering foods, they start to be silent again like this is there first time to meet each other. Lisa tap her fingers on the table while roaming her eyes around the place while Tzuyu just look down again while secretly glancing to Lisa.

There silence was intercepted by a sound of a phone that makes the both of them were startled suddenly. Lisa groan under her breath when she knows that it's her phone is the one who was ringing.

Lisa feel embarrass because she forget to silent her phone, she quickly grab the phone on her pocket and look at the screen, if who's calling to her but into her not so surprise reaction she just laugh in her mind seeing her best friend name on the screen.

Tzuyu, fake a cough to get Lisa's attention that makes the blonde look at her direction. Lisa's phone is keep on ringing while she raise her brow as she look at Tzuyu. The tall brunette signal to Lisa that she need to answer the phone or not, that makes the blonde get it and wiggle her phone as she excuse herself to answer it that makes Tzuyu nod in agreement.

Lisa stand up and keep a distance to where Tzuyu was and answer the call.

"The fuck man! You scared the shit out of me?" Lisa said in a low tone voice that makes her friend chuckles at the other line.

"Oh! Really, did I scared you? I think you ex is more scarier than me man." Jisoo blurt out that makes Lisa bite her lips to restrain her laugh.

"Pffffftttt! I agree about that Chu. So.
..why did you call?" Lisa asked that makes her friend groan.

"Aishhh! Is it not yet obvious that, I'm calling you because I want to know what the two of you talk about?" Jisoo exclaimed that makes Lisa to roll her eyes.

"God! I though you will say something to me about what Jennie doing now, your such an annoying friend." Jisoo smirk when she heard best friend thinking about Jennie.

Jisoo look into Jennie who's busy cleaning Lisa's kitchen while she just seating pretty in the couch while her feet is in the table as she was talking to her dear friend.