Chapter 51

"I thought the day that I meet you again I won't feel anything but why I can't stop looking at your beauty and still mesmerize."

"Lisa"

Rapid breathing and heart rate that makes Lisa's frozen in her position. She wants to move or react at least hug Jennie back but she can't do anything she even didn't realize that she was already crying, she become pale and tense which cause her trembling neither she can't say something.

"LISA" someone behind her suddenly call her name which makes her snap out and suddenly push Jennie lightly to keep distance but she can't, as the hug was so tight.

Dammm it! She suddenly swears word in her mind

"M—m-mo-mom—myy" Ella suddenly talks while she cries while seeing her mother was still crying without knowing why.

The woman who calls Lisa suddenly went to Lisa's side as she was about to grab Lisa but she looks shook and astonish as she bulges her eyes seeing Lisa with a woman and a kid.

"OH MY- "She blurt out loud that makes Jennie lose the hug.

Jennie suddenly reaches Lisa's face and raise it to make her see the full view of it. When she finally sees it, her eyes never lie how happy she was as tears still run down to her face while she smiles at the person in front of her.

"How are u?" a sudden question from Jennie that makes Lisa's look at her then smile.

Lisa reach Jennie's hand who's still in her face and then hold it as she closes her eyes

"I'm g-good" She replied in crackly voice.

LISA'S POV

"Can u at least tell me or explain to me what really happened Lisa?" Diana asks in confuse as she walks back and forth in the wide space of the room.

"Can u at least then stop walking around too, makes me dizzy" I provoke her that makes her stop and look at me then grab the nearest pillow in sofa as she throws it to my face.

The audacity of this woman. Aishhhhhh.I mumble

I groan in pain even though It's not that painful that makes Diana knitted her brows and stamp her feet to into my way, I never expect her to took the pillow and smash it to me that makes me wail. This time I feel pain and even ask her to stop but Diana still beat me and hit more harder that makes me beg for my life.

A sudden knock in the door that makes Diana stop and I also freeze and suddenly stood up in excitement that makes Diana stumble on the floor.

Ooppppsssss sorry ...I walk and didn't mind her but, in my mind, I say sorry to her.