Chapter 43

"I need to end this but that doesn't mean I don't want you, you're the person makes me feel like I'm especial and a woman who deserves to be loved by you."

KAI'S POV

Jennie was in the bathtub naked and still not coming out yet from the bathroom. I make my way to the bathroom as I strip my clothes one by one until I get naked. I open the door, I saw Jennie just seating in the bathtub, she never saw me nor hear me getting inside , it's because she's in deep thoughts.

Her facial expression was totally blank. Her chin lean on her two knees while her arms are around her knees and she was totally naked. I went to where she was and I sit down opposite to her inside the bathtub.

Jennie suddenly flinch at my action as she cover her breast. I look at her and reach her face through my hands and caress it softly until I stop on her chin, she look at me in the same expression but still I close our distance and kiss her.

At first she didn't reply but later on she did but the kiss is not passionate. The kiss is just a kiss no emotions or feelings on it but I did continue to kiss her harder that makes her moan.

I encourage her to reciprocate my kisses and finally she kiss me aggressively.

We suddenly stood up in the bathtub as we make our way in the sink of the bathroom, I carry her and put her on the sink as we continue the kiss. Jennie was really aggressive now like she want me so bad she even bite my lips that makes me flinch in pain and I think it's bleeding.

I started to caress her body from the back to her boobs as I pinch it, Jennie moan at my action which means she like it. I continue of what I'm doing to her and I start to point my hard cock to her center, Jennie slowly grind in while I slowly push my hard thing on her but before it can fully entered. I stop when I saw a water dripping on her face I look at her but she look away.

I reach her face and I force her to face me but she just bow her head. I adjust and bent to see her face and I saw that she was crying. I feel disgust to my self because I think I did force her to do the things she don't want to.

I need the Jennie, I've known before, not the Jennie now who's crying because of a woman. I don't really know what happen but I think it's also my fault, I just let her do the things she'd like to do while I'm far away. I just concentrate in my job and work that my fiancé, I think I need time for us.

Jennie was just confuse for now, I know she'll be back for me. Time well heal all wounds and I will help to fix her, we need to face this kind of trials in our relationship together. She need me and I need her too, I will make sure that me and Jennie will getting married soon as possible.

"Jennie" I call her in a whisper.

"Hmmm" she reply shortly.

"We will fix everything, okay? I'm here now love. This is just a trial in our relationship, promise this time I won't leave you." I tell her but she didn't reply and just nod lazily.

"C-can I take a shower now?" She said and I smile at her and nod at her request. "I want to be alone for now Kai." she continue and walk pass through me.

I think, I have some big trouble now, my thing is just hard but she just left me hanging here. For now I will agree to Jennie's request and support her and help her but before that we first need to talk to that woman. I confront her and tell her to back off and never go near to Jennie.

She makes my fiance get confuse and even almost ruin our relationship without me knowing. That punch I give to her is not enough though but she must be thankful that she's a woman or else I might kill her or make her go to jail.