006

you don't like it...you don't like it..you don't like it...

Urgghh!!

Jennie repeatedly keeps on saying in her mind.

She just keeps on arguing her own thoughts ever since that kiss happened.

Jennie is still awake and don't know why she was thinking the scene earlier over and over again. She feels like a teenager having her first kiss while she bit her lips, as she can felt Lisa's lips on her.

Jennie's uncomfortable laying on the mattress while doing some weird possitions to avoid over thinking. She twirl to the right side and to the left side until she flat her body then bury her face in the pillow while groaning and screaming as she bite the pillow.

It's 2am but she didn't know why at this time she hadn't come to sleep.

She look at the side of her bed then place her hand to the vacant space and rub it softly. Jennie feel the emptiness of the bed and being alone trigger her to keep remembering the best kiss that happen in her life but she keep on lying to herself that she didn't like it.

The kiss was like simple but passionate with desire. She bit her bittom lips then smile as she close her eyes. It feels like a thousands of butterflies running at her stomach, and she felt, her heart beats loud like music in the bar, at the moment she felt wanted and pleased but she need to pull out not because she didn't like but the true reason was she was melting like an ice cream when Lisa suck her mouth like there's tomorrow.

Laying flat of the soft mattress while looking up to the ceiling as she remember Kai. If Kai was with her today that event will never happened. But she can't blamed her lover to that because she's the one who responsible of her action and she hate to admit it that she cheat on Kai.

Is one kiss leads for cheating? God !why is bothering me always? All I need is to forget it and done.

Yeah done..

She remembering all the happy moments she have with Kai. How Kai would tickles her when she's upset, and Kai showers her kisses all over on her face. But at the end of her thoughts was always the kiss she shared with Lisa.

Move on. Jennie close her eyes and she keep telling herself to move on and forget. To do that she reach for her phone in the bedside table.

She search for the person for her perfect escape of thinking nonsense things. When she saw the contact I.d she immediately press the dial.

"Oh c'mon, Kai answer it..please." She mumble while bitting her fingernails. It's her mannerism when she's uncomfortable.

After 3 rings finally Kai pick it up and it give Jennie a relief.

Okay! Jennie keep it cool. She told to herself.

"Hey! Love" Kai greet Jennie with enthusiasm.

"Hey, how are you? Are you in your hotel now? Why you didn't call me? What you doing now? Are you done eating there? Do you feel uncomfortable there? Tell me Kai, do you miss me? Because I really misses you love, I'm not fine without you here by my side." Jennie asked without even stoping every word she utter like she was running in marathon.

While Kai in the other hand didn't have any idea of what her lovers actions. Kai's thought that Jennie just concerned about him and misses him, well that's the truth but Jennie minds tell opposites. She just need distruction and the best solution is to called Kai.

She didn't even know what was she was saying about to her lover except for the last part that she trully misses him.

"Love? Do I need to answer those many questions of yours? Hehehe. I feel like I'm in the meeting with my bosses" Kai giggles at the way her lover give concerned to him.