038

-If payback is BITCH and revenge is SWEET then I must be the sweetest BITCH you'll ever meet-

JENNIE'S POV

It's been two days since that incident happened. Thinking of that makes my day more good, you know why? Of course because my plan was successful and there's more. It's been two days that I didn't see Lisa too. I really miss her so much, but we talk in the phone and send messages to each other.

I want to surprise Lisa to visit in her apartment right now, that's why I woke up early. I still don't have a work but next week, I'll be start working and I think I will be busy. But before anything else I need to fix and makes that Tzuyu woman get out of Lisa's life.

I don't have the right to Lisa, but I feel like so very protected for here, after what I've known what that woman do, to Lisa it breaks me. She's lucky to have Lisa you know, but she just mess up there relationship.

I really don't want to ruin my mood today but remembering that woman do to Lisa makes me feel mad. If Lisa don't want a revenge to that woman then I'll do it for her.no one can hurt Lisa, especially that she's with me, call me a bitch but I really don't care.

My phone suddenly buzz that makes me snap out, I really excited to open the messages because I know it's from Lisa. She always messages me first in the morning, she will greet me and you know saying sweet things in the morning that makes me smile.

"Morning love. Have a good day ahead, I miss you so much and love you" My lips suddenly curve downward seeing Kai's messages.

I really don't know what really happen to me, even Kai's messages makes me not feeling excited glad or happy. I just reply he's messages uninterested, even if I don't feel replaying my fiance I don't ignore him just because I'm into Lisa now. I really need to see him as soon as possible to tell him about what I feel.

I don't know if I'm ready or he will be ready for what I will say but I hope we'll be okay. It's more clearer to me of what's Kai position in my life, he is like a good brother and best friend who took care of me but I really don't think he will be a good father because he's more into work than me.

I check the other message and just don't mind my fiance's messages. When I scroll down, I didn't yet receive Lisa's messages that makes me more become sad. She suppose to be wake up this moment, why she didn't message me or call me.

Aissssshhh!! I throw my phone in the bed as I get up to go to the bathroom.

Before I can get inside to the bathroom I heard my phone ringing that makes me, smile because I expect it was Lisa. I quickly answer the phone without looking at the screen who's calling.

"Good morning~"I greet sweetly that makes the other person in the other line feel disgust.

"Oh gosh!I felt goosebumps" she replied that makes me roll my eyes.

"What do you want Kim , Jisoo? I really thought it's Lisa, whose calling me. Aiiissshh!" I reply in disappointment.

"Wow! So, you greet Lisa, with that kind of voice..aahhhh! That's why my friend is head over heels for you huh." She uttered that makes me smile lightly.

"But don't be to confident for now Kim, Jennie because your enemy will be in Lisa's apartment soon. No! Not soon, I mean it's 45 mins. From now on" Jisoo continue that makes me knitted my brows together.

"Huh? what are you saying? You-, you.....mean...." Before I can continue my word I can feel Jisoo nodding in the other line.

"I think your smart enough to guess it right....Tzuyu will soon be living with Lisa, she's a disparate bitch, Jennie." Jisoo uttered that makes me stammer.