009

LISA'S POV

Unaware laying down on a soft mattress, then I feel a body suddenly press behind me. I didn't mind to open my eyes because I still feel sleepy and if I open my eyes it will hurt from meeting the rays of the sun and I can feel the throbing pain in my head will be too much to me to handle if I forcely open my eyes.

I shift my position to face the person next to me, while my eyes close. I'd like to open my eyes but, I groan when I can't even blink.

This hangover will be my death. I thought  as I massage the temple of my head. I feel the person next to me, move close to me that I can feel her breathing in my neck. She snuggle her body close to me and it tingle all over my skin feeling her delicate smooth skin touching to my body.

I unconsciously move lower to level her height. Slowly but surely, I didn't mind how close we are and what was our position.

I didn't mind at all being close to this person. It feel so good waking up with this familiar scent. It's really comfortable being with her like it's just my safe place next to her.

Jennie. I immediately though of her.

Is this the feeling when a Jennie Kim, is laying down next to you.

Oh God. Is this person is Jennie? My mind said it's impossible but my senses say that it's her because of her short figure, her delicate and soft skin and the way she responses every move I make. I feel a hot sensetion in my body thinking it's Jennie.

I move my face to close the gap between us while I  still keep my eyes close to feel her in me.

Our nose meet and  brush to each other, slowly I lean forward to feel her lips to mine.

I want to see her and feel her, right here, right now. I slowly open my eyes, I just didn't mind the pain I felt in my head.

The next thing happen was shook me as I jumped out in my bed and stumble in the floor.

Blaggggggg.....

Fuck.

" Awwww! What the! Urgghh" I mumble under my breath as I can feel the pain of my butt that was hit on the floor.

The person in my bed suddenly make a movement then look down on me as I consciously laying in the floor feeling the impact and wince  at the sudden contact.

" Lisa? What are you doing in the floor? Did you sleep there?" Jisoo get up from the bed while yawning as she spread her arms in the air.

" Urgggh! Can you just help me to stand up, Kim,Jisoo." I order her with a husky voice.

She automatically glance at me then march in my direction. She extend her hands , I gladly accept her hands as she pull me up.

She pull up her hands on me as I balance myself at the edge of the mattress. I moan in pain as I straighten my body and shake my head.

" What happen? How did you get there in the floor?" Jisoo asked as I start pacing to exit my room.

" It's a very weird story to tell...Ouchh!!" I  wail feeling my head will crack causing the pain I felt.

" Are you okay? Tsk...Hangover strikes again man. " Jisoo hissed " You stay in the living room and I will get you a tea." She command while all I can do is nod in response.

I walk my way to the living room then flop myself in the couch as I heave in sight.

What the hell, did I just imagine earlier. Jennie will never be laying next to me in the same bed. Never, and she already said to my face to keep my distance.