Chapter 20

Justin's POV

"Robin has contacted the boss. He wants to meet up and talk about a traid. One of our members has been kidnapped and we have to do everything in our power to make sure she survives and comes home. You are all expected to help."

Liam keeps talking about responcebility and friendship for the next 10 minutes and I quickly stop listening.

Instead I pick up my phone to see if Natalie or Jason has texted or called but neither of them have. I'm guessing they're still pretty drunk.

It was half passed five when we got here, now it's almost seven and Liam is still talking. I sigh and leave to go outside where I can be alone, in the mean time I dial Natalie's number. I just want to talk to her, drunk or not.

As soon as I get out of the crowded house and have pressed call I can feel my pocket vibrating.

"Shit," I mumble. I totally forgot that I had Nat's phone.

Natalie's POV

I don't know why but suddenly I'm awake. Nothing woke me up and I'm still tired but one second I was sleeping and the next I was awake. I want to fall back asleep but I feel like I shouldn't so I get up. I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach, I don't know if it means something important or that I'm going to puke but falling back asleep isn't an option. I head for the bathroom in case I'm really going to puke. But as soon as I walk in I decide that being in a bathroom because I think I'll throw up will only trick my body into throwing up. Better not.

I walk downstairs and find it completely empty. In the kitchen there's a note that says 'at a meeting, don't get in trouble'. It looks like Justin's handwriting but I'm still drunk and wouldn't trust myself for a second.

To try and sober up I pour myself a glass of water and down it in one go. Then I pour myself another glass and head for the livingroom.

I sit down on couch, almost crushing Justin's laptop in the process but saving it in the last second. Something is telling me that ruining Justin's computer would be a really bad idea.

I turn on the tv and find an old episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashian.

I watch it for a while, laughing at how stupid they are. For some reason Dani likes watching this crap. I think it's dumb but it's pretty entertaining though.

"God, can you have the volume on any louder?" Jason comes down the stairs groaning. I nod and grab the remote to turn up the volume just to tease him but he gives me the middle finger and walks into the kitchen.

I lower the sound until I can barely hear what they're saying. "Is this good?"

"Yea, sure."

I'm just about to turn the volume up again when I hear a pling. Looking around confused my eyes land on the laptop beside me. Justin probably doesn't want me to look at his stuff but when have I ever done what anyone tells me to?

I grab the Mac and open it. Some kind of tracking program is opened. There's a map of Canada and the states and then there's a little blinking red dote just outside Toronto. A box has poped up with the adress of where the red dot is and I wonder why the hell Justin is tracking people.

"Hey, Jason. Did you know that your brother is like, in the CSI?"

Jason sticks his head out of the kitchen? "What?"

I wave him over. "He's tracking someone."

"That program is to track Dani," Jason says matter-of-factly.

I let that sink in, my drunken mind still getting the best of me. Justin is tracking Danielle with a program on his laptop that's now showing an adress. This is probably information that i should share.

I stare up at Jason. "Do you mean like... This program knows where she is?"

"If her phone is on. But it hasn't been for this past week that she's been gone so I think it's kind of pointless to look at."

I keep staring at him. I want to scream in his face that there's an adress on the screen but I can't form any words. A another pling is heard and when I look back the adress is gone.

"Th-there was an adress..." I point at the screen with a shakey hand.

Jason looks at me in disbelief. "What do you mean was?"

"I mean that... Someone turned her phone on. There was an adress but now it's gone."

Jason basically throws himself over me to get a look at the screen. "What, are you serious? What was it!? Did you memories it?"

I nod slowly. Because I do remember the adress and I do remember where the red dot was on the map.

"Oh my God, Natalie! We can save her, you know where she is!" Jason yells in my face as he shakes my shoulders. I nod excited, still can't really wrap my head around the past few minutes. But we can save Dani. We can actually get her out.

I rewrote the introduction because it sucked before so in case you want to read it. I also changed the book cover, idk if it's good or not but i kinda like it.

Okay so important note: I'm gonna put this on hold for a while because I'm having some writing block. But I'll be back soon.

Please comment and vote ☺

-L