Chapter 7

**Three days later**

Natalie's POV

Two guards leads me through a long empty corridor. I have an ugly ass orange prison suit on and my curly brown hair is pulled back in a ponytail. My hands are in handcuffs but still the guards have to hold one of my arms, each. I'm a teenage girl, not Mike Tyson.

We turn a corner and in the far end of the corridor is a door with a sign saying court room on it. I hate to admit it, and if anyone would ask I'd slap the shit out of them, but I'm starting to feel the panic creep up on me. I have never been in court before, I've been arrested a ton of times before but only for drunk driving and shit like that, but this is murder. You can't just call someone to bail you out. This is serious. I might go to prison, for years. The thought makes me even more paniced, the gang better fix this.

We are almost by the door now. I wonder if Dani, Justin and the others are there. What must they think right now? Dani is probably really disappointed, and I don't even know what Justin thinks of me. Maybe he hates me?

The guards stops me from walking further when we are standing in front of the door. I'm thankful, I need time to prepare for what is about to happen. A lot of people will be sitting in there. I hope I don't have to meet Dani's or Justin's eyes. But it would hurt even more if they weren't there at all. I wonder if Jason is in there too. He must think I'm the biggest idiot on this planet. Because on many levels we are quite alike, we drink, we smoke, we do some fucked up shit but he would never kill anyone.

"Are you ready?" One of the guards asks. Suprised, I look up at him. His eyes are nice and he doesn't look as if he thinks I'm crazy. I don't deserve his kindness, though. I did kill that guy, without blinking. And I didn't even have a reason other than that he told me to do it.. I put my life in his hands and he gets me arrested.

I look away from the guard's eyes and stare at the door. It wouldn't really matter if I got in prison, I don't really have anything to go back to. I put on my pokerface and nod. "Yes," I say with the coldest voice I can manage.

The guards open the doors and the first thing I see is the judge. It's a woman with a hard face who looks like she could use a drink. She is staring right at me, her grey eyes burning my brown ones. I look away to see that she is not the only one staring at me. Row after row of staring people are standing in the whole room. Everyone staring at the girl in the orange prison suit. I can feel a lump forming in my throat making it hard to swallow and breathe. But I don't let any of that show on my face, the hard mask I'm wearing remains.

We start walking towards the judge. My eyes search the rows after any familiar faces. It's not until I'm almost at the end of the aisle that I spot Danielle's blonde hair and Justin and Jason's identical quiffs. Danielle looks sad and disappointed, just like I imagined. Her eyes are a little puffy and red, she's been crying. I hurry to look away. The twins beside her mostly looks concerned but I can't help but lock eyes with Justin. His brown eyes looks so worried that I want to walk up to him and hug him and tell him that everything's gonna be alright. But I can't.

I avoid looking into Dani's eyes again, I know what I'm doing to her. She is going to be all alone in that big house of hers. She has no one except me. I can just hope that Justin and Jason will take care of her. God, I wish I could turn back time. I should have never trusted that jackass, he even looks untrustable. His eyes looks...as if everything he says is a lie. You can never be sure if he is telling the truth or not. So why the hell did I trust him? I wanted a mission, a real mission. I knew the boss wouldn't give it too me after I got arrested so I contacted a leader to a smaller gang. I don't know why, I was pissed and he offered me money. But I started regretting it right after we made the deal, in a case like that it's good to have cigarettes. They calm you down and gives you something else to think about. But then Justin walked in and pissed me off again, telling me he wanted to be my friend? That's bullshit, I know he only did it so Dani wouldn't have to deal with me. I don't blame him for helping her but I hate it when people lie to me. Besides, we are way too different to be friends.

So I grabbed my backpack full of shit I would need, including the gun, and I left to go meet the man calling himself Robin. I know that's not his real name but it was the only name he would give me. He told me to shoot Josh Santos, no reason why, "just kill him and you'll get your money". Except I didn't get them, all I got was a visit from the stupid cops. I can see his face before me, a huge grin on his face and his creepy eyes sparkling. It's almost as if he's standing there, that's how clear I can see his face.

Suddenly I realize that it's actually him. He is standing there a few feet away from Dani, Justin and Jason, looking as amused as ever.

Bitch had the nerve.

A huge grin is spread across his face, just like I imagined, and the asshole dares to wave at me. Why the hell is he here? He was the one getting me in this shit. I look over at Dani. Her eyebrows are knitted together. My anger must be visible on my face, but I swear to God, if he hurts Dani or anyone else I will kill him too.

Justin's POV

Natalie walks in with two guards, at first she mostly looks bored as she searches the room. When she spots Danielle who is standing in front of me, guilt flashes across her face. But it disappears as soon as it came, and she quickly looks away from Dani. Instead she looks at me. Her eyes look tired and it's as if they say sorry. Then her gaze wanders to Jason, but not for long before they zone out as if she's in deep thoughts.

It takes a while until they focus again, but when they do they're fixed on someone behind us. Suddenly her eyes widens a little and anger is showing all over her face. I look behind me but I can't see anyone who could be the source of Natalie's sudden anger. I look back to Nat, she is starting to look slightly crazy. The guards keep leading her forward but she keeps looking our way. What is she looking at? She was cool a minute ago and now she looks as if she could kill someone. Her eyes are wide and crazy, her jaw is tensed and her eyebrows are knitted together.

"What is she doing?" Jason mumbles beside me. I shake my head.

Her eyes moves from whoever she was looking at and back to Dani and now they're filled with despair. I look down at Danielle and we share the same confused look on our faces.

The guards leads Nat to the booth and the judge tells us to sit down.

**********************************

I feelt like updating again. Enjoy :)

-L