Chapter 18

Justin's POV

Everything happens so fast after that. Liam is giving out orders to right and left when we get there. Someone takes care of Natalie and Jason so I don't have to. I try to talk to Liam, I have so many questions right now, but he is busy with the people running around. I don't even know where they came from. They must be in the gang because they follow Liam like lost puppies.

"Liam!" I yell over the sound of 20 people talking at the same time. "Hey, Liam!"

He turns around and his eyes are filled with relief when they land on me. "Justin, thank god. Please get these idiots away from me." I look at the people surrounding him. "Thank you!"

I stare after him as he runs off again. The group of people have now gathered around me. Their confused faces mimicks how I feel. "What?"

A blonde girl to my left opens her mouth. "Robin has contacted the boss."

"Yeah, I know but Liam said he found Danielle! Where is she?"

The girl gives me a weird look. "We don't know, but Robin wants to talk."

I run a hand through my hair, feeling the urge to rip it out. "I don't give a fuck if he wants to talk, okay? I want to know where Danielle is!"

The girl takes a step back. "Calm down, we don't know."

I sigh in fruatration. "Wait here, okay? I'll be back in a second."

I run off trying to find Liam to ask him what's going on and what I can do to help. I cut through the crowd in Liam's livingroom, trying not to push anyone. "Sorry, excuse me. Um, can I just...Thanks. Oh sorry, can I come through?"

There's people everywhere, most of them I have never seen before but some faces are familiar. "Justin?"

I turn around and my face lights up when I see his face. "Ryan?"

"Yeah!" He pulls me in for a hug. "It's been forever, I didn't know you were with the boss!"

"I didn't know you were with the boss!" It feels good to see my old friend when everything else is so weird.

"So what is happening right now, I only heard we were looking for some girl?"

I nod. "Yeah, Danielle. I know her, she was kidnapped by Robin."

Ryan looks a bit confused. "Huh... Well what can I do?"

"I don't know. I gotta find Liam because I don't know what is happening."

He nods and pats my back. "Just give me a call if you need me."

I nod. "Thanks, man."

We give each other a final hug before I run off again.

"Hey!" I turn around to listen to whoever. I see that almost everyone in the room has done the same. Some guy is standing on Liam's couch, trying to get everyone's attention. "Meeting in the usual spot in 10 minutes!"

Suddenly everyone runs for the door. Everybody hurries out so they'll get there on time. I spot Liam's blonde hair a little over everyone else due to his hight. Quickly I start making my way towards him. I push past people and try not to knock them over. "Liam!"

"Justin?" He turns around and spots me running towards him.

"Finally!" I yell in his face. He opens his mouth to answer, probably with a smartass comeback, but I interrupt him. "Shut up and tell me what is going on. Where is Danielle? Did you find her or not?"

"Justin, I have to run but I'll explain everything later and-"

I grab him by the collar. "No, you tell me now. It's Dani we're talking about and you fucking know that I won't be able to sleep until I know she's okay!"