Chapter 30

Michael's POV

From afar the church looks peaceful. Like everything is just fine. But when the car gets closer you can clearly see the people trying to kill each other. It's like a mini war. There's even a few dead bodies lying around and I can hear mom gasp beside me.

I bring the car to a stop and grab my mother's hand. "You have to be okay. If something happens to you I will lose my mind."

Mom pats my cheek as if I am a little kid and smiles at me. "Stop worrying, I'll get your sister out of there then I'll go back to the car and solve a crossword puzzle until you come back."

I smile but I can tell by her face that I'm not hiding my worry so well. She grabs both my hands and looks me in the eyes. "Don't you worry about me. I will be just fine. Focus on not getting killed yourself, promise me that."

"Okay, I promise."

"Okay. Now let's go save some people."

Natalie's POV

Robin picks me up bridal style, pressing me to his body. I'm so grossed out that I want to spit him in the face. I would have done it too if it weren't for the bullet in my stomach, the serious lack of energy and the black dots jumping around before my eyes. I can't feel my legs anymore and the pain has started to disappear. I know this is bad. Pain means that you're still alive, when the body starts to shut down it's really really bad.

"Oh, don't look at me like that. Dying like Harry Potter isn't so bad, huh?" Robin smiles down at me. I tell him to fuck off and that Harry Potter didn't die. I swear I'm saying that, but I can't hear myself say it. I try again but still no words are coming out of my mouth. It's like pushing a broken button. I'm screwed and I know it. I've lost all control over my body and I am in fact going to die like Harry Potter would've died. In front of everyone I love and a bunch of people I hate.

"You promised Justin."

The thought flies around in my head, round and round. They kind of explode like fireworks and turns into a thousand small "you promised Justin"s. I scream. My soul and heart and head are screaming but my body doesn't. I want to scream so bad, I want to fill the silence with noise, but I can't control my body and it's makes me so frustrated that my vision goes blurry.

This is it. I'm dying now.

"Put my daughter down, you bastard, or I will shoot your head off."

I feel Robin stop and I hear Samantha gasp. It sounds like she's miles away but I can still hear her gasp. We are so close to the church doors, why are they stopping?

"Allison Green. So she steps forward at last." Unless I wasn't pressed with my ear to his chest I wouldn't have known that it was Robin who said that. The black dots in front of my eyes has grown so big now that it's almost impossible to see anything at all.

"And you are stepping back because I will kill you if you don't put her down."

He should put her down. I mean unless he wants to die. This person seems pretty angry with him. I wonder what he did. Actually, I can think of a million things that Robin is likely to have done. Whoever just threatened him should just shoot him right away.

"Are you sure you should be directing that towards your only daughter? I mean it's easy to accidentaly shoot her instead of me, right?"

Silence. I wish I could see. I want to know what is happening.

"Put Natalie down."

My name is Natalie.

"Samantha..." Robin says. I hear the familiar clicking of a gun being loaded and I'm guessing Samantha, that bitch, is pointing a gun at the other person. Shortly after a gun shot is heared and a muted thud.

"No!" Robin cries out the word and I feel like I'm falling for a second before I feel a shooting pain coming from the back of my head. My head then falls to the side and I feel something cold against my cheek. For a second the black dots before my eyes disappear and I see a woman. My perspective is weird, it's as if I'm lying down on the ground but I'm sure that the woman is my mother.

She points her gun in my direction and fires. I don't feel the pain but shortly after that I pass out.

Allison's POV

The second Natalie's body hits the floor I raise my gun at Robin who is hovering over the dead girl's body and pull the trigger. He falls to the floor beside the girl and Natalie. In horror I see her eyes rolling back in her head and she goes unconcious.

*

"Michael!" I yell desperatly. Natalie's lifeless body is resting in my arms and I can see my tears dripping all over her blood covered chest. She is awfully pale and I'm scared that it's already too late.

"Mom?" My son runs up to me followed by Liam together with another guy.

"She needs help, she's been shot," I cry.

"N-Natalie?" The guy who's name I don't know whispers and comes up to me. He grabs her hand carefully and in contrast to his shaking hands she looks even more lifeless. I can see his eyes filling up with tears and I understand that she means alot to him.

"Take her to the car," Liam says. He sounds like always, determind and emotionless but the fear in his eyes show that he is just as scared as me for Natalie.

Dun dun duuuuuuu.

Allison is Natalie's mom just in case you didn't catch that.

The next chapter is the last one so hold on to your popcorns and sodas because this book is nearly over

Please comment and vote☺

- L