Chapter 12

Danielle's POV

"I'm hungry!" I hiss.

Robin's kunckles are white due to how hard his fists are clenched. He takes a deep breath and I can tell I'm annoying him out of his mind. "Do you ever shut up?"

"Yes, if I get food. You can't kidnap someone and starve them!" I complain.

Robin punshes the wall and makes me jump. "For fucks sake, shut up!"

I open my mouth to tell him that I'm hungry, again, but he interrupts. "Fine! Fine, I'll give you food."

I stare at him in suprise. I didn't think that I would actually get food, I just thought it was fun to annoy him. "Wow, really? Do you have any pizza?"

"Yes, but you're not getting my fucking pizza."

"Look darling, I'm not scared of you. So if I want pizza I'll keep nagging till I get pizza." I say matter-of-factly. Normally I'd probably be scared of him, but it's been a crappy day and I'm hungry. I'm not up for this shit.

"Oh, really?" Robin puts his hands on the wall behind me so my face is between them, and leans forward so much our noses are almost touching. If my hands wouldn't have been tied to the chair I'm on, I'd peel his face off. "You really should, Danielle. I haven't punched you yet but I'm only seconds away from doing it. If that doesn't shut you up then I have a gun that will."

I swallow hard. I have never had a gun pointed at my head before, but I can imagine that it's not very pleasant. Robin grabs my chin in a way that makes me feel like a dog or something that he can throw around the way he wants to.

"Wouldn't want to bruise that pretty face of yours, huh? And a bullet through the head wouldn't look very good on you." With that he lets go of my chin and walks out of the dark room.

I sigh and look down at my feet. I was passed out most of the time but it should have been at least a few hours since Robin kidnapped me. The tiny window on the wall across from me shows me a little bit of the sky and it's starting to turn dark blue. I wonder if anyone's looking for me. Maybe they haven't even noticed that I'm gone?

I push the thought away and start to wonder how I'm supposed to sleep in a position as unconfortable as this one, instead. I can't lean my head against anything but the hard wall behind me and I can't not lean it against anything.

If I ever get out of here I vow to not take my bed for granted ever again.

The seriousness of the situation starts to sink in and it's as if reality just caught up on me. That and the frustration of being tired but not being able to sleep makes my eyes fill with tears. I bite my lip as hard as I can to stop myself from crying. The fact that I just told Robin that I'm not scared of him and now crying makes me feel more pathetic than I've ever feelt.

My teeth sink further into my bottom lip as I desperatly try to stop crying. Fuck, if my hands weren't tied I could have at least dried the tears away. I can't even do that.

"Ugh!" I yell and kick my feet at the dirty floor. I try to free my hands but the rope only sinks deeper into my skin. The pain makes me even more frustrated and it makes me pull harder. It doesn't take long until the skin on my wrists gets cut open and a shooting pain from my hands comes up my arms.

I stop pulling and let my arms relax. This is pointless. I'm not getting out of here by myself. Natalie is the one who knows what to do in those situations, but she is in prison. I feel compleatly hopeless and I hate it.

Once again I kick the dirty floor as hard as I can and let the tears fall.

**********************************

I was to lazy to edit this chapter, aka every chapter, so excuse the possible typos. Please comment and voy