Chapter 14

Danielle's POV

**Four days later**

"How long have I been here?" I try to ask, but my voice isn't strong enough. My lips are dry and my tongue feels like sandpaper.

Robin raises one eyebrow. "What'd you say?"

I open my mouth again and try to ask the same question. "How long have I...been here?"

Robin laughs. "A few days, sweetheart. Don't you like it here?"

I let my eye travel around the dirty basement. Not only is it dirty and cold at night, sometimes there's rats running across the floor. The company isn't the best either. It's mostly Robin "looking out" for me, but sometimes one of his friends takes his place and they're straight up pains in the ass. They like to eat pizza in front of me and tell blonde jokes. Apparently I'm here to entertain them. They find it very amusing to watch me sit with my hands tied and not being able to eat without help. At least Robin gives me food, even if it's gross, and water. Thought it's not nearly as much as I need, he only gives me enough food so I'll stay awake. So no, I do not like this place very much.

"Do you want some water? You're awfully boring without any energy."

I roll my eyes but part my lips as he holds up the glass of water. "Thanks." I mumble.

"So, tell me a little about your boss."

I stay silent. He has already asked me this question a few times, and I know better than to talk back at him. The bruise he left last time is just starting to fade.

"Fine, be a bitch." Robin mutters and picks up his phone. "Do you want to take a selfie for instagram?"

I look up at him slowly, the hatred showing all over my face as I glare at him. "I rather not."

He shrugs. "Fine, you look like shit anyways."

I roll my eyes and look down at my feet again, like I've been doing the past few days. I wish I knew how many days, thought. The lack of food and sleep has made me so tired that the only thing I can focus on is trying to keep my body up right. I don't have the energy to count how many times the sun have gone down. Besides, I don't know what's real and what's not anymore. I'm falling in and out of consious all the time and my brain keeps playing tricks on me. I've made it my daily task is to stay alive and not worry about anything else. I'll might go crazy before I get out of here, but that's better than being dead.

Justin's POV

"Are you up already? It's like 7 o'clock." Natalie asks as she walks into the living room. She's wearing pj shorts, a t-shirt and a beanie.

I look up from my laptop. "I never went to sleep."

She sighs and comes to sit down beside me on the couch. "Justin, go to sleep for fucks sake."

I shake my head. "Not until I find Danielle."

"If we do find Dani you won't be to any help if you can't keep your eyes open. Take a rest and let me do that shit."

Once again I shake my head. "I can't."

"Well, at least tell me what you're doing."

"I'm trying to track her phone put I think she turned it off."

Natalie rasies one eyebrow. "You've been sitting here for four days. Are you waiting for her to turn it on?"

I nod. "Yeah, but I've also been trying to find information about Robin."

"And?"

"Nothing. What about you and Jason, have you found anything?"

She shakes her head sadly. "No, we went back to where we were the day she disappeared. There's nothing."

I sigh frustrated. "I can't believe we let her go like that and then not notice her absent until 30 minutes later. I should have noticed."

Natalie pats my back. "Don't blame yourself, Justin. Jason and Liam were there too."

"But I'm the one always looking out for people."

She sighs. "I'll go get you a beer, okay?"

I raise one eyebrow. "It's 7 in the morning."

Nat shrugs. "So? That's basically the middle of the night."

I shake my head but can't help but smile a little. "Thanks." She walk into the kitchen and leaves me with my laptop again.

Searching...

That's all I get. Not a single clue where Danielle can be.

Robin's POV

"Sam! Your time to keep the girl company." I yell as I close the basement door. Sam comes walking into the room with a gun in his hand. I chuckle. "You won't need that, she's too tired to try anything."

"Yeah," he laughs nervously. "Hey, about the girl... I was thinking that maybe I shouldn't be around her. What if she-"

I groan loudly. "Not again!"

"I know, but I really don't think tha-"

"Shut the fuck up, Sam." I interrupt, annoyed. "We've talked about this already. That was a long time ago and you said yourself that she has never seen you before."

"Yeah, but-"

"I said. Shut. Up."

He sighs. "When are we letting her go, anyways?"

I shrug. "When Michael decides to cut in. If he cuts in, of course. If he doesn't then she won't get out alive."

Sam nods. "Just don't drag me into that. They'll know if they see me."

I roll my eyes. "I already told you that I've got it. Now go down to Danielle."

**********************************

Are you confused enough, yet? Please comment and vote :)

-L