Chapter twenty-nine.

We have already start the party.Heaven,Edward and Stand infront of the table.On the table there is a Tommy cake.But unfortunately,Dylan has also brought another cake.But no problem,Heaven will cut both.She is so excited to cut both cake.

She is so excited to cut both cake

The cake that Edward has bought.

The cake that Dylan has bought.

We all sing the happy birthday song.When we finish.I teach Heaven how to cut the cake and we finish.All the guests are applauding.I feed her and she feed me back.It is Edward turn and it goes on like this.Heaven receives many gift.She looks so happy.Seeing her like this,bring a smile in my face.

"Why are you smiling like this.A voice beside me said.It's Edward."Nothing"I answered."You look so hot in that dress,i can't wait to remove it and fuck you till you beg me to stop.You don't know how you make me feel when i see you in that dress."He said .I blush and hit him."Stop it you pervert."I said .Before I ask him about our relation,he got on his knees infront of me and take out a small box and open.

"Ella,the day when you have come in my life was the most precious day for me.I couldn't stop thinking about you.You have changed me into a good guy.I love you Ella and I love Heaven also.Will you do the honour to spend the rest of your life with me?Will you marry me ?"Edward proposed to me.

I just can't believe it.Edward James is proposing to me.Wow,I have always wanted this.I start crying.It is tears of happiness.My dreams has finally come true."Yes ,Yes I will marry you."I almost screamed.He put the ring in my finger and kiss me.I kiss him back.Everyone is applauding.I am high in spirit.

Everyone have congratulated us.I pick heaven and kiss her left cheek and Edward kiss her right cheek.It is the best evening for us.We have celebrate heaven birthday till 10 P.m.we dance a lot and enjoy this blissful moment.It is the best night For me,Ed and Heav.I will always remember that night.