Chapter fifteen.

Dylan and i have a meeting in this afternoon.I dress well.(the dress that Ella wears in the meeting is above)drive my mercedes car meet dylan in our office.Our business's name is Dylan and Ella's fashion desighner.I peck Dylan on his lips and then we walk together in the meeting room.It is most likely an interview with the media.The media people are  already there.

Dylan and i took our seats.Dylan and i have kept our relationship as a secret from media.We don't want it to be reveal yet."Miss Ella,i have heard that your a single mother is that right."A journalist questions me."Yeah absolutely i have a little daughter"I respond her."Hmm who is the father ?"she asks me. "Excuse thats not even your concern.Its my personal life"I answer her furiously."Anyway how is your business Mr Meyer and Miss Manders ?" She asks. "My partner and I have been a great success.We are very proud of ourselves."Dylan answers.The meeting goes long with the journalist.It was pretty boring.Finally it has ended.

Ella's father P.O.V :

"Look Ellen,our daughter have grown up in a beautiful woman.She has become very famous.I am proud of her.I can't wait to meet her and my grand-daughter.I miss her so much." I told my beautiful wife."Stop it Aiden,even if she has become famous so what,she has disrespect me.She shouldn't have been pregnant with that baby.I propose her to do abortion but she didn't,"  She told me furiously."Ellen,you are getting on my nerves now.I shouldn't have listen to you at first about not talking to Ella.Can't you be happy about her Ellen.Can't you see she had make us proud of herself."I respond.

She flinch."I will call Ella and don't you dare said a word."I said to her.The phone is ringing and then she answered."Hello Ella.How are you?"I ask her.She starts crying."I miss you so much dad.I am absolutely alright and your grand-daughter is also." She tells me between her sobs.we talk a few minutes more and then she tells me that she will come tomorrow with heaven.That's my grand-daughter name.Its beautiful.I am very happy.After a long time,i will meet my daughter.Ellen is angry and went to do her work.My wife is too much sometimes.