Chapter nineteen

After one hour and thirty,the plane land at new york.I am happy to see my parents.At least they come to fetch us.It's been a long time.I run fast and hug them."Mom Dad i miss you so much"I tell them."I miss you too Ell." My parents tell me."you have grown up in a beautiful women ell"My parents said with tears in their eyes."Don't cry mom Dad.At least I come after five years.I miss you two and my hometown so much."I tell them.

"Mommy who are them ?"Heaven asks me."Hello beautiful,I am your grandma and this is your grandpa."Mom tells her. "Hello grandma and grandpa."Heaven responds."You have a beautiful daughter ell. She is so cute.What's her name ?"Heaven Lynn Manders"I respond her.Uncle Aunt Sam and Mia and mom and dad exchange their greetings."Mom Dad this is my boyfriend Dylan and the other one is my third bestfriend John."I introduce them."Nice to see you sons"my parents greeted them."We too"Dylan and John respond."

I did told Ahana that i will come today.she didn't come.Maybe she forgets. "Bitch you have forgot about me."Ahana yells from a long distant.she runs faster and then jump on me .She hugs me while saying"i miss you so much."I hug her back."I miss you too honey.Aha you are stroking me.I can't breath."I joke."Really.Hmm,Ell your breast have gone bigger and your weight is good now."I blush.Everyone is watching us."Aha let me go now."I tell her.I get up and fix my clothes so does Ahana.

My friends and relatives apart my parents of course are seeing me with a funny expression."Guys this is my bestfriend from diapers,Ahana williams."Nice to meet you Ahana "They greet her."Oh my my you look so cute just like your mommy"Ahana tells Heaven and carry her."Thanks aunt Ahana.You are pretty Aunt Ahana"Heav tell her.Ahana thanks her.