Chapter twenty-six

The necklace and earings above is for heaven that Ella has bought.

It has been one week since Dylan confession and my dad do not like Edward.He always talks to him rudely.I am surprised to see Edward is scared of my dad.Heaven has been spending more time with Edward.The latter has been sending me a bouquet of roses and chocolates.He has been so romantic.One day when he took me to a sweet shop,he tried to kiss me.Hopefully,i didn't let him.He tried to kiss me because I moaned when i was eating ice cream.That's absurb.

I can't still remember his words:Don't do that again,next time i won't be able to stop myself.He has also bought me a lot gifts:Beautiful jewelries and dresses.I don't know how he know my size.I did ask him but he didn't tell me.I truely desigh my clothes myself but Edward has gifted me that's why I take the clothes.Today is a special day.It's heaven birthday.Edward has decided to celebrate it in an expensive restaurant name Haven Rooftop.I bought a beautiful necklace and earings for Heaven.

I forgot to tell you guys.Edward and i has started kissing and i have put a rule in our relationship.That is no kissing and no sex.Tonight I decide to wear my black dress that Edward has given me for our first date.
My little baby girl is still sleeping.Everyone has learned about Dylan and John and they have accept them.Everyday,John keep talking about Dylan.Sometime it sucks.I wake Heaven and wish her happy birthday.I kiss her cheeks.I start tickling her."Mommy stop it."she tells me whilelaughing.She can't stop laughing.

"Okay babygirl."I tell her."Mommy,I'm a big girl now.Don't call me baby."She tells me."No heav,you will always be my little baby."I tell her.I give her the gift.She is very happy and she kiss me in my cheek."Mommy i am opening it now."She tells me."Oh mommy,it's so beautiful.I love you mommy."she tells me. I love you too heav."

"Someone is missing."a voice behind me said.When i turn around,i am surprised
to see Edward."What are you doing here and how did you enter ?"I ask him."From the window love."he tells me.Before i can protest,he gives me a quick kiss in my mouth.I am shocked."How dare you?"I tell him."Daddy kiss mommy in her mouth.Mommy you will get cooties."Heaven is shouting.I blush."No"Edward said."Mommy will not get cooties my little princess."Edward assure her."Heav look what daddy has bought for you:A beautiful black dress.

"Heav look what daddy has bought for you:A beautiful black dress

Heaven dress.