Chapter twenty-one

We take our order and took a seat near the window.Few minutes later our orders come.We are talking happily.Ahana tells us how his fianceé proposed her for the first time.It is very funny.She tells us that her fianceé removed the box where was the ring and came towards her to propose to her but unfortunately there was a puddle of water and he fall down.We are laughing so hard and people are watching us.Heaven is eating icecream and her face is full of icecream.I wipe her face with a tissue.

Edward p.o.v:
My best friend Aiden and i have a shift at night.We are doctors .It was obvious and its a very tiring job.We are always busy and finally we have time together.I can't believe it Aiden engage with Ella's bestfriend Ahana and the latter don't like me.She hates me so much because of what i have done to his friend five years ago.We go to Dream bean coffee shop.

When we enter inside,i am surprised to see Ella.It have been a long time.She have become more beautiful.She is chattering happily.There is a girl around five years old sit near her.We shares a lot of similarity.Her nose and small lips.She is just a split image of me."Mommy look there is a man over there who are watching us."the small girl tell Ella.I am shocked.She tell her mommy.

I am fucking angry.That's my daughter and how dare she kept my daughter away from me.I miss my daughter five years old life.When Ella see me,her eyes widen.She quickly get up and pick my daughter in her arms and tell her friends something.She rush to the door.I grap her hand."Is she mine ?"I ask her.

She has not respond.I hold her hand tightly.
I ask again.She nod.I see my daughter is afraid.She is hiding her face in the crook of ella neck.Then she turn her head.I am soften by her pretty cute face. What's your name beautiful ?I ask her."Heaven Lynn Manders."She tells me while blushing.Her voice is so sweet."That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you,"I tell her.She blush again.

"You have a lot to explain Ella.I am not finished with you yet."I told her."No heav and i are heading home."She tells me."No you are coming with me."i told her.She nodded and gives Ahana her car key and come with me.
We get into the car.I drive to my house.Ella is playing a game with heaven."Mommy who is he?"she asks ella."Its mommy's friend baby."Ella tells her.

It hurts when ella did not tell my daughter the truth.I ask heaven if she wants to play twenty question game.She don't understand and i explain to her.Ella is watching the scene."Do you know where my daddy is?"She asks me.I don't know what to say.Ella is panicked and distract her.Now she is talking about school.She forget about what she said few minutes ago.