Chaper Six

The shopping mall is full with people.Aunt lexi helps me to buy some maternity clothes.I buy some different types of toys for Heaven.I buy beautiful baby accesories.I am very hungry and I want to eat a chocolate cupcake.When we have finished doing all the shopping,we go at a Coffee shop.My aunt and i order two cup of coffee and a chocolate cupcake for me and for my aunt a strawberry icecream.

We are talking about the baby.I am tired.So,We return home.I change my dress and wear a simple T-shirt and a black pant.I lie down and then fall sleep.I wake up in the morning.I have slept too much yeaterday.I wake up and do my morning routines as usual.I ask my uncle if he has a spare room for my baby nursery.Fortunately,he has two guest room.He lets me use one of them.

My favourite colour is dark purple.I am thinking to paint the guest room with my favourite colour.I ask Sam to buy some paint colour such as dark purple,green,yellow and white.I am seating in my room reading Harry potter,one of my favourite book.Sam return home with the paint box.He helps me by carring these to the guest room.I start working.I paint the whole room with dark purple.On the left side on the wall,I draw some fairies flying around in  a huge tree.I paint my drawings.

Now the room looks perfect.My uncle helps me to arrange the furniture according to my choice.I need to buy a baby crib.I ask sam to accompany me to a furniture shop.He accept.We drive there.I take my time to search for a beautiful baby crib.I find one.Its of blue and dark colour.Its beautiful.Sam buys it as q gift for the baby.At night,they will deliver it at my aunt's place.we return home.

Sam and i decide to watch a movie together.We are eating popcorn.We are laughing too much as the movie scenes are very funny.Sam touch my belly and start talking to my baby.I tell him that my baby name is Heaven."Its a beautiful name."sam told me.Earlier,i thought a name.I don't know if you will like it."sam tells me.