Chapter nine

I finish my dinner and then go upstairs.I change into my Pyjama and go sleep.The next morning.I wake up early.I brush my teeth and take a warm shower.I wear a large Transformer T-shirt and a black bank.I do my make up and go downstairs.My uncle and aunt is not there.They already left.While i am preparing my bread,My phone rang.It is my mother.

I immediately grap my phone and answer the call.I miss her so much."How are you mom and dad"i asks her quickly."We are absolutely fine Ella."She tells me."Mommy I miss you so much".I tell her."You know there is still option."You are young and you must think about your career not the child."She tells me."What do you mean Mom,you want me to kill my baby,my own blood.She is innocent.She haven't even see the world.How can you be so cruel mom?I love her so much.She is reason I am living now.Its my child Mom and i will see what I can do with her.You don't have to tell me Mom."I told her angrily.

"See what you want to do Ella.I don't fucking care about you."she tells me and disconnect the call.She spoil my mood in the morning.Sam was here in the beginning and he had heard everything.He comforts me.We drive to the university.My relation with John and Mia is good.We have get along more.We arrive at our destination.Mia and John is there.They come towards me and hug."Stop hugging her like this.You will kill her.Let her breath a little."Sam joked."Nice joke Sam"Mia said.

The latter punch him in his right arm."Awe it hurts ."Sam whine"That's serve you right Sam."I tell him."You should support her sis."Sam tells me.I show him my tongue and hide behind John."Now stop it,we have to get to our class."John said.We stop and go to our seperate class.Hopefully John save me from sam.I thank him.