Chapter twenty-seven.

"I love it daddy."she tells him and hugs him."I am going to tell grandma and grandpa that daddy has kissed mommy."heav tells us and quickly run downstairs."Heav wait"I call her.I am going to run behind her but Edward has held my hand.

He hugs me from behind."Where do you think you are going.I am not finish with you yet."He asks me.His breath in my neck was making me blush.He kiss my neck and suck on the spot.He probably left a hickey.An unexpected moan escape my mouth.I couldn't stop him.I love it.He bits my ear."Oh my my,i am sorry to disturb you two."Mia said and rush downstaires quickly."You should have close the door."I can hear her voice from the stairs.

"Oh my god,mia has seen us,you should not have done this."I scold him."Do what"He asks.I am blushing too much.I push him and hide my cheeks with my hair.I don't want him to see me blushing."Too bad,i already see it.You look so cute when you blush Ell."he tells me.He kiss my nose and close the doir.He resumes what he was doing before.I again moan and he kisses me.For one hour we were making out.I like it.He peck my lip and quickly goes to the window where he came.

I went to the bathroom and wash my face.Suddenly,i notice a hickey in neck."I shall hide it with my hairs before anyone see it,I hope mia didn't tell anyone."I mumbled to myself.I go downstairs.Everyone is seeing me as if i have commit a crime."Guys what happened?"I asked."what happened,you kiss Edward and you will get cooties.That's what Heaven is kept repeating."Ahana teases me.My face has become so red .Everyone start laughing."Guys stop it."I said with an angry face.

John couldn't stop it and start laughing loudly.I grab two pillows from the sofa and throw it at John and Ahana's face .They mock me like a small kids and start running.I run behind them and pick the pillow from the floor and start hitting them."It hurts."They both fake it."Good for you guys."I smirk."Kids what are you doing,stop it now "My mom yelled.We all freaze like a statue.